• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

hobojones

Reaction score
Damn that looks massive on you, might be the angle though.

What do you need to be enlightened on? Spot releases happen at the end of each season and are not part of the regular season.
I dig oversized fits! Just wanted to get some enablement honestly lol. Basically, I’m wondering if I should be patient and proxy from japan for a future iris release or just cop now.

Retlas

Reaction score
Anybody had issues with their skagways? Ie the toe areas pressing down on the top of your toes?

just taken out the white insole and it’s a lot better but just seeing if anyone else experienced the same thing?

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
Anybody had issues with their skagways? Ie the toe areas pressing down on the top of your toes?

just taken out the white insole and it’s a lot better but just seeing if anyone else experienced the same thing?
not had the issue myself but as so hard to find US 11 I buy US 10 in Skagways and take out the middle insole so maybe that’s why I don’t have the issue

Retlas

Reaction score
Thanks… yeah a bit strange… and they are my normal skag size. May well be the mud dye on my pair make the rubber harder or somethjbf

Emixam

Reaction score
I dig oversized fits! Just wanted to get some enablement honestly lol. Basically, I’m wondering if I should be patient and proxy from japan for a future iris release or just cop now.
fits you good, i dig the oversize too

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
Damn that looks massive on you, might be the angle though.

What do you need to be enlightened on? Spot releases happen at the end of each season and are not part of the regular season.
I think that it’s meant to fit about that size? I’m not sure that that type of fit works for me, but it’s popular right now in any case.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

In the other way around, even sizing down half a size, they are still high volume. When I size down a full size, then they are too narrow at the forefoot, and my toes jam up, so that’s obviously not the solution. Weird, because I have a pretty high volume foot, generally speaking.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks… yeah a bit strange… and they are my normal skag size. May well be the mud dye on my pair make the rubber harder or somethjbf
I found mud dye shoes always are a bit smaller. Haven't tried to the Skags though.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the Iris will release again as either a spot release and/or a contrary dept one. They just did another release of the classic valdez in the mainline.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds like trunk show for SS23 is starting next week in JP, US usually follows soon~

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any previews up? would love to see the colors and sizing
There's a navy, olive, and tan I think. There's a drop box link posted a while back if you dig I think.

wmvisvim

Reaction score
I'm sure the Iris will release again as either a spot release and/or a contrary dept one. They just did another release of the classic valdez in the mainline.
they will release g.cord iris jkt and liner as a c/d line.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiemyGray