• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Retlas

Reaction score
The Poundmakers look great IMO and the burgundy FKT's look okay... the wallis shirt is cool but it looks like newer iterations of existing items. So tried and tested.

zabo358

Reaction score
The Poundmakers look great IMO and the burgundy FKT's look okay... the wallis shirt is cool but it looks like newer iterations of existing items. So tried and tested.
Surprised we didn’t see any 101xx in dry pique. One of the best jackets releasing imo. Also hoping for some nice FKT colorways, not crazy about the burgundy.

I do wish Vis would go back to the regular skaggs. These new versions look like clown shoes, but since the looks of SS20 onward are all oversized, doubt they go back.

Retlas

Reaction score
yeah i am going to grab the 101xx also...

i think IG also showed the FKT in a black or a navy - so darker shades.

RaiseThePrice

Reaction score
On a side note…DHL just informed me someone stole my package off their truck. Was a size 2 jumbo uneven dye in green. If anyone has one for sale or sees this one pop up, please let me know.
side note: stopped the bureau to carry vis?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up the zigzag and gradient sweaters during the trunk show. Also got the chore coat, hickory shirt, bird shirt, and white 101xx.

Overall I felt it was a nice but muted SS collection. I wish that they went back to include some more explicit traditional Japanese influences in some of the upcoming seasons.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks man, glad to see they’re finally making a fully long sleeve dugout. Damaged chore jacket looks great too, will be out of my budget probably ?
I think they the dugout shirt in the look book is leather.

zabo358

Reaction score
I picked up the zigzag and gradient sweaters during the trunk show. Also got the chore coat, hickory shirt, bird shirt, and white 101xx.

Overall I felt it was a nice but muted SS collection. I wish that they went back to include some more explicit traditional Japanese influences in some of the upcoming seasons.
Did you go tts on the wallis bird shirt?

pastrystar23

Reaction score
On a side note…DHL just informed me someone stole my package off their truck. Was a size 2 jumbo uneven dye in green. If anyone has one for sale or sees this one pop up, please let me know.
sorry to hear that. If I may inquire, was DHL able to compensate you in any way?

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
houseofclyde