• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cyber7Punk

Reaction score
Quick question guys
anyone ordered from suitsense and are they legit ? wrote several emails but no reply..

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Quick question guys
anyone ordered from suitsense and are they legit ? wrote several emails but no reply..

Thanks in advance

From everything I have seen or heard, they are legit. I've never actually purchased anything with them however.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it might be $5 chevron gas station brand

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

looks like native sons imo.

http://fragilecom.exblog.jp/10201716

The native sons sunglasses are awesome though. Have a pair myself and they're great.

Emixam

Reaction score
The sunglasses he has been wearing are not the viator, the shape is slightly different and the arms are much thicker compared to both the old and new shape of the Viator. They look a little bit like the Dita Pursuit but again arms are different.

@Aaron Kaczander you can select the delivery location at the top of the page

Last edited:

JosephD

Reaction score
Hey guys a couple questions, I just got a pair of FBTs and was wondering if you guys think I should waterproof them with a spray or not for suede this nice? Also I put shoe trees in most of my shoes but I'm worried they might stretch these too much since the suede is so soft and not too substantial, should I use shoe trees in them or not?

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish i could stumble on a deal like that for a size 12. I've been trying to find that color everywhere in my size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics