• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zabo358

Reaction score
In my top3 rotation ( 1/2 up from most / 1/2 down from Roland ) all are good except the mustard ones. Had to do cork-insole surgery to decrease that heel angle and lower instep. Also, the VS version most accommodating imo.
What is the VS version?

zabo358

Reaction score
Black or Navy Visvim Sport version with the gum sole.
I was about to order an FKT today until I saw the comments about comfort. Now I don’t know if I want to roll the dice lol.

rms

Reaction score
I was about to order an FKT today until I saw the comments about comfort. Now I don’t know if I want to roll the dice lol.
They're fine imo. Bit wider than the Roland, sized up 1/2 iso 1 for the Roland. Wear these all the time, no problems except for the FW21 Mustard version. Could just have been my pair but felt indeed bit steep in heel.

zabo358

Reaction score
They're fine imo. Bit wider than the Roland, sized up 1/2 iso 1 for the Roland. Wear these all the time, no problems except for the FW21 Mustard version. Could just have been my pair but felt indeed bit steep in heel.
I'm grabbing the FW21 Light Brown so we will see if it is a season issue. The Blue version I tried on in store felt fine though.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've heard that his stylist is a fan of Visvim. I also know that the Gyre store was shut down one time so that Brad could visit.

RariRooster

Reaction score
Is anyone able to proxy me the Jumbo Hoodie in Purple from the Ssense private sale? ????

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members