• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

m.ello

Reaction score
-

Last edited:

m.ello

Reaction score
Sold my Six-Five so decided to replenish. Had to flip the Hakama's as they are too small :cry: , but managed to get a grail at the same time with the PFD. :cool:

All solid sheesh

m.ello

Reaction score
Nice! One of my favorite items from the season. Did you go TTS?

I sized down from a 3 to a 2. Glad I did, it fits perfectly. 3 would have been too oversized for my taste

pockets

Reaction score
Sold my Six-Five so decided to replenish. Had to flip the Hakama's as they are too small :cry: , but managed to get a grail at the same time with the PFD. :cool:
ICuSPnK.jpg

hofUP8d.jpg

2bajSHQ.jpg

vWGiR4W.jpg

NlXMQaJ.jpg

O6lOoAJ.jpg

TU7T7P5.jpg
did you go usual sizing for the pfd? im looking at one now and trying to sort out how accommodating itd be … also cant decide between a goretex version or not *sigh* dope **** though

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did you go usual sizing for the pfd? im looking at one now and trying to sort out how accommodating itd be … also cant decide between a goretex version or not *sigh* dope **** though
Had no choice as it was a 3 from Ragtag. Never seen a 4 come up for sale. It is certainly not one I can layer but the gore tex means I wouldn't in a hurry again. Will likely have a hoodie under and leave open. Sleeves would also have been too long on a 4 imo.

zabo358

Reaction score
How much smaller? I often have to size up a half size on ICT releases.
I’m a W8 in brigs which is the equivalent of a M6.5. Would ideally need a W9 then. The dyed skags recently released did come in woman’s sizing but its boots I’m after.

pastrystar23

Reaction score
20211201_160840.jpg

Dog Walking Outfit #55:

Mastermind Japan Foley Mid (2008)
Eiger Sanction/Pinstripe (Super 100) (2007)
Benchwarmer Hoodie P.O. (2008)
Pollock Short Sweat Crew (2006)
Excelsior Cap (2018)

Emixam

Reaction score
ICuSPnK.jpg

hofUP8d.jpg

2bajSHQ.jpg

vWGiR4W.jpg

NlXMQaJ.jpg

O6lOoAJ.jpg

TU7T7P5.jpg
size 3 for pfd? and do you have the black stamp on carelabel? that could be mine traveling!

Emixam

Reaction score
Let me know what I'm looking for and I'll check!

mine had a black circle stamp on carelabel. purchased it from richard on grailed years back for a steal, he was (still is?) the visvim global head of sales. most likely a stamp for vis employee sales only.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mine had a black circle stamp on carelabel. purchased it from richard on grailed years back for a steal, he was (still is?) the visvim global head of sales. most likely a stamp for vis employee sales only.
I'll have a look. ;) Saw you had sold your 101xx's on Mercari for a steal as well. Shame I missed those. Do you have the measurements for the 4s you now have? Just want to see how they compare.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Fycus - Understand you have had a few dugout shirts over the years. Any advice on sizing? Looking at a 2017 piece. 0117105011023

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads