• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Zeke90

Reaction score
Can someone comment on eastlogue sizing? TTS? Or size up/down? I was looking at their artic and ferndail parkas

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone comment on eastlogue sizing? TTS? Or size up/down? I was looking at their artic and ferndail parkas
I don't own any pieces but when I was at their store in Seoul everything fit huge.

Zeke90

Reaction score
I don't own any pieces but when I was at their store in Seoul everything fit huge.
Ah damn, wish there were some stores around me to try..I’ll visit korea one day aside from just having layovers at incheon ahah

Hanto

Reaction score
Ah damn, wish there were some stores around me to try..I’ll visit korea one day aside from just having layovers at incheon ahah
I have one of their down parkas in a medium. Fits OK for me. A tad small so would say TTS but I got a good deal on it and it suits me fine. 👍

rms

Reaction score
Just a heads up, I grabbed a mud dyed hoodie from Mr. Porter and someone switched out the legit version for a fake. They even attached the Mr. Porter product tags and legit external tags to it.

I’ve got this exact release in a size 1 so it was easy to spot. Didn’t come with a bag, material is way off, no metal eyelets, care tag is the wrong material and the serial number doesn’t match the one on the external tag. Also the stitching on the size tag is awful.
This is insane - who tf does that ? I would follow up with Mr P and have them check who made the return ( ideally just one of course )

zabo358

Reaction score
This is insane - who tf does that ? I would follow up with Mr P and have them check who made the return ( ideally just one of course )
I ultimately decided to call them. They have to open an investigation and do their due diligence, just hoping they can issue the refund in a timely manner.

douga36

Reaction score
recently got a mud dyed amplus, love it, but part of me wishes it were a jumbo. am i crazy?

i rotate through some jumbo hoodies on a near daily basis and just find them easier to layer under shit. little more versatile.

amplus looks better on its own though. but now i just want a mud dyed jumbo too, fuck.
I was under the impression that Amplus is a shorter cut, allowing a Tee to poke through, better for showing the layers? Or is it the fit over all, excess fabric that prevents layering literally, as in being able to put something over without bunching the hoodie? But then again, I thought the Jumbo is just a oversized fit over all?

pockets

Reaction score
I was under the impression that Amplus is a shorter cut, allowing a Tee to poke through, better for showing the layers? Or is it the fit over all, excess fabric that prevents layering literally, as in being able to put something over without bunching the hoodie? But then again, I thought the Jumbo is just a oversized fit over all?
right, i usually layer on top of hoodies, not underneath them. amplus fits bigger overall for me apart from the crop, even down to the neck. the body is wider, the arms are wider and longer.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sold my Six-Five so decided to replenish. Had to flip the Hakama's as they are too small :cry: , but managed to get a grail at the same time with the PFD. :cool:
Who do you use as your proxy service these days?

Hanto

Reaction score
Who do you use as your proxy service these days?
Zenmarket. Still working out a good one for Mercari. Used Buyee before but may try White Rabbit Express. Have used From Japan as well for a pair of Eiger Shorts as Zen will only buy from stores with a shopping cart feature.

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • cr2596

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 8 13.8%