• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zabo358

Reaction score
Have a few items listed on my Grailed. Can cut a deal, just let me know what your interested in.

Dark Mud Jumbo Hoodie (SS21) Size 1 - Brand new
Navy Uneven Dye Jumbo Crew (FW20) - Size 1 - Worn once
WMV Skagway Hi Black - (SS19) W9

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they only received the standard navy/red for kerchiefs and not any of the funky colors from the camping trailer releases in JP (at least according to an SA I talked to).

Retlas

Reaction score
Ahh I was getting excited but I bailed on the bright colours when I had the chance. Felt it would get too obvious very quickly.

frunk

Reaction score
I think they only received the standard navy/red for kerchiefs and not any of the funky colors from the camping trailer releases in JP (at least according to an SA I talked to).
There’s a white kerchief jacket (vintage bandana, not the VISVIM production ones)

moreismore

Reaction score
How's the warmth for kerchief?
I'm 5'6 130 lbs, should I get a 1 or 2 if I'm able to? :tongue:
Appreciate it if I could get some suggestions:tongue:

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new kerchiefs are huge and I size down on them, I’m not sure even a 1 would work for you unless you’re okay with over size fit. Unfortunately afaik the US store usually doesn’t get 1’s for limited releases.

Retlas

Reaction score
Yeah I am usually a 2 in recent stuff but would size to a 1 in a kerchief.
5’7” and 165lbs

also size down to a 1 in a six five etc

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
This is how the new kerchiefs look when tts

been on finding a kofu kerchief for the right price and size for ages. I’m a size 5 usually minus a 4 in six-five.

with the newer cut I should get a 4? Would want it to fit like yours. I assume 3 would be too small?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
been on finding a kofu kerchief for the right price and size for ages. I’m a size 5 usually minus a 4 in six-five.

with the newer cut I should get a 4? Would want it to fit like yours. I assume 3 would be too small?
Haha that's not me, just someone I found on IG but the fit for TTS looks right. Whatever your normal TTS is, size down is my recommendation if you want a normal fit. You'll never get a "tight" fit like the old kerchiefs I think.

Here's another person with the new kerchief fit, I think they might have sized down one.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha that's not me, just someone I found on IG but the fit for TTS looks right. Whatever your normal TTS is, size down is my recommendation if you want a normal fit. You'll never get a "tight" fit like the old kerchiefs I think.

Here's another person with the new kerchief fit, I think they might have sized down one.

Personally I think the TTS works better on me as it's supposed to be a bit oversized, but if you're trying to emulate the old kerchiefs than you'll probably need to size down at least 1.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.