• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bbhewee

Reaction score
I have a 5 in the gifford, 4 in the drill mill and 5 in the eiger shorts. Nothing else fits! Hoping the 5 travail won't be too big. Does the camus braces come oversized?
Depends on the season. My fw19 pairs are bigger than the Drill I had previously. But it seems the fw21 version are closer to a jumbo fit.

Rainbowberry

Reaction score
Was able to cop these two secondhand for only around 150 USD!

Anyone know what leather the lhamo is? Only ones I can find online are suede.

Anyways, the lhamo has some solesep but I'm looking to repair it soon, and the FBT's have been resoled already.
Super stoked about this deal!

Attachments

RaiseThePrice

Reaction score
Was able to cop these two secondhand for only around 150 USD!

Anyone know what leather the lhamo is? Only ones I can find online are suede.

Anyways, the lhamo has some solesep but I'm looking to repair it soon, and the FBT's have been resoled already.
Super stoked about this deal!
should be elk on the lhamos. correct me if im wrong

simcol

Reaction score
Anyone own/owned the Visvim McQueen civilian pants (13ss). Looking at a second-hand pair but struggling to find any fit pics. Any info on how they fit is much appreciated!

Samer

Reaction score
Further markdown on the harrier down at Notre comes to under $2K. Picked up the size 3, size 5 is left.

zabo358

Reaction score
I noticed SSENSE had almost all Vis on sale yesterday but removed most markdowns this morning.
Edit: need to log in for access to private sale

Last edited:

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
I noticed SSENSE had almost all Vis on sale yesterday but removed most markdowns this morning. It’s a shame because when they only stock 1-2 items per size, the odds of it still being in stock come their summer sale is low.
Most items are still marked down 25-40% if you have Private Sale access.
1637694685127.png

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have DRY denim? How have you washed them? Care label says to dry clean only and also warns about the fabric expanding if washed normally.

I have a pair that now needs some washing.

zabo358

Reaction score
Anyone have DRY denim? How have you washed them? Care label says to dry clean only and also warns about the fabric expanding if washed normally.

I have a pair that now needs some washing.
You need to be very careful. I did a quick 1 minute sink soak on mine and let them air dry. The jeans expanded a little bit but lost some of the "dry" feeling. I also bought a pair off of zenmarket that had been washed or professionally cleaned and the majority of the dry feeling was removed. At this point they basically feel like any regular washed Vis denim.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have a harrier black sz 3 and 101xx ultimate dry size 4 putting up fs. Please msg here if you want a better deal.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.