• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Emixam

Reaction score

sloweasy

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

Just got an alta field jacket in but don't think I'm gonna keep. Hit me up if you'd like to take it off my hands. I'm located in California.

Size 2, $2200 (jp retail) + shipping

IMG_7794.JPG

IMG_7795.JPG
IMG_7796.JPG
IMG_7800.JPG
IMG_7799.JPG
IMG_7802.JPG

Last edited:

rms

Reaction score

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size 4 Pink Iris on Yahoo Auctions. I'd snag it if it was a size smaller. I think there's a lot of these fakes though.

Last edited:

zabo358

Reaction score
@zabo358 How was the Santa Fe store? Good selection for men?
The Santa Fe store was great and the manager Josed is awesome. They definitely have some gems, not all on display. One of my favorite pieces I got to try on was the rayon free edge shirt. The stencil detailing is mind blowing in person. I personally just grabbed a Lhamo shirt but will be making a trip back this spring as Santa Fe is one of the most beautiful cities I’ve been to.

Attachments

• DDBF2C46-3C2A-40A2-854F-17D7539CB6CC.jpeg
    DDBF2C46-3C2A-40A2-854F-17D7539CB6CC.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 83

frunk

Reaction score
The Santa Fe store was great and the manager Josed is awesome. They definitely have some gems, not all on display. One of my favorite pieces I got to try on was the rayon free edge shirt. The stencil detailing is mind blowing in person. I personally just grabbed a Lhamo shirt but will be making a trip back this spring as Santa Fe is one of the most beautiful cities I’ve been to.
What size is that?

Retlas

Reaction score
shirt looks great.

New valdez coming out shortly... looks great imo

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads