• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zabo358

Reaction score
the dry pique seems hard wash, not exactly crash as per the other items labeled as such. I like the heavy wash effect on these, and the lighter hand drip paint as well. I will go fo rnavy or black.
I've decided to get the navy. Saw that you have a size 3 101xx handrip. Should I go for a 1 or 2? 5'8 143 lbs.

Emixam

Reaction score
I now have 3 and 4 ! And to be honest I prefer the 4...so my advice is to stay TTS.
Based on your build I would say 2.

selling my 3 if anyone is interested (worn once for 2 hours).

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
been eyeing the handknit gradient cowichan …looks so good
Oh yeah, I have the red one pre-ordered. The amplus hand knit is pretty dope too.

That's the only piece that caught my eye. But I don't know when I'd wear it!
It's just a short sleeve short, you can wear it whenever you want~

Hanto

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I have the red one pre-ordered. The amplus hand knit is pretty dope too.

It's just a short sleeve short, you can wear it whenever you want~
I know but I have many shirts that I've bought with good intentions and just sat in the wardrobe. Plus I'm back on JMM sunglasses at the moment.

Darius.T

Reaction score
....if anyone has some camel visvim virgils they would like to sell in a size 11, let me know.

the stupid fuck on eBay bailed last minute so still on the hunt for these.
A brown pair just popped up on grailed fyi not sure if this is the camel you want, but looks like it could fit the bill.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, great choice.. 😁😁😁😁
Do you remember how much is the amplus hand knit?
Not sure, but I think the cowichan was like JPY 350,000+ so the Amplus is potentially around that (although I don't think it's N.D. so maybe a bit cheaper)

rms

Reaction score
I know but I have many shirts that I've bought with good intentions and just sat in the wardrobe. Plus I'm back on JMM sunglasses at the moment.
Cortina / Jeff / Yellowstone, that's a whole other $$$ black hole....

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.