• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

pastrystar23

Reaction score
Hey can you guys take a look at this for me? I bought this off a verified seller on eBay a while ago. Just now noticed that there is not a wash tag on it. Everything on it looks legit to me. Stitching is great, buttons, zippers, tag, hand painted graphic on back all look great. It’s called a Roadster Swing Prime from SS17 just so you know. Just looking to get a second opinion on it.
I can guarantee you that the care label is inside one of the pockets.

PinkuMan

Reaction score
I can guarantee you that the care label is inside one of the pockets.
And it was lol. I just checked with Gian on instagram. He's an visvim expert from hk and he also gave me the green light on the piece. Thanks guys.

zabo358

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the mud dyed iris liner jacket? Looking at picking up the SS19 version in a size 2 but am a little weary on sizing due that it’s mud dyed. I know mud dyed stuff runs a bit smaller but does this justify sizing up in this case? 5’8 143 for reference.

Attachments

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for one of those to pop up for <1k but they all seem to go for 1.5k to 2k. I have a navy one from the following SS season and I think the stripes here are way more wearable.

zabo358

Reaction score
I've been waiting for one of those to pop up for <1k but they all seem to go for 1.5k to 2k. I have a navy one from the following SS season and I think the stripes here are way more wearable.
Yeah I was kind of waiting for the same but don't see one going for under 1.5k these days. Also I would avoid the size 3 from Nightvizion on Grailed. Got a stream of about 40 hate message from him. Dude has a screw loose.

Last edited:

pastrystar23

Reaction score
Yeah I was kind of waiting for the same but don't see one going for under 1.5k these days.
I say wait another year or two, too soon for some of these pieces to become affordable on the resell market, unless their are condition issues or the seller is desperate.

rms

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the mud dyed iris liner jacket? Looking at picking up the SS19 version in a size 2 but am a little weary on sizing due that it’s mud dyed. I know mud dyed stuff runs a bit smaller but does this justify sizing up in this case? 5’8 143 for reference.
Got that one in sz 2, I am 175 / 5'9" at about 73kg / 162lbs. Def one that gets high mileage.
Only wear with a SS or LS Sublig (Thermal) but can see sizing up to 3 if I were too layer more. Just not my preference to wear a lot underneath those.
I would say at 143lbs you should be fine.

zabo358

Reaction score
Got that one in sz 2, I am 175 / 5'9" at about 73kg / 162lbs. Def one that gets high mileage.
Only wear with a SS or LS Sublig (Thermal) but can see sizing up to 3 if I were too layer more. Just not my preference to wear a lot underneath those.
I would say at 143lbs you should be fine.
Most I would layer with would be a sized down jumbo hoodie/sweat.

rms

Reaction score
Most I would layer with would be a sized down jumbo hoodie/sweat.
I'll post size 2 measurements, I could not comfortably wear a Jumbo hoodie (sz.1) under a sz. 2 as I recall.

sloweasy

Reaction score
What's up y'all. 101XX DMGD-1006 came in. I love this fucking thing. Sharing crappy mirror pics because it's too hot to wear out. S/O to Emixam for sizing advice.

Also, if anyone is interested in a 101XX DRY DMGD-1006 sz 2, I'm planning on selling it at JP retail. The friend who proxied my jacket accidentally purchased this version first so I'm stuck with it. Brand new and comes with everything.

52BE766D-3C00-4430-9158-C476FE547076.JPG

Attachments

Emixam

Reaction score
What's up y'all. 101XX DMGD-1006 came in. I love this fucking thing. Sharing crappy mirror pics because it's too hot to wear out. S/O to Emixam for sizing advice.

Also, if anyone is interested in a 101XX DRY DMGD-1006 sz 2, I'm planning on selling it at JP retail. The friend who proxied my jacket accidentally purchased this version first so I'm stuck with it. Brand new and comes with everything.

View attachment 1648117
Looking good bro! I just purchased a size 4 (tts for me) that should arrive tomorrow, that will be for the winter season to allow hoodie + iris vest layering.

The recommendation is to size down 1 if you plan on wearing with Tshirt only.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of 101 variants, I'm thinking of getting the CMYK BLK one from this season, looks rad.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.