• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zabo358

Reaction score
Since vis size charts are typically off and failed me in the past can I get some input on veteran pants sizing. I take a W32 in the 03 cut. Fits me perfect with a little room in the waist and thigh. Should I go for a size 1 or 2 in the veteran?

rms

Reaction score
Since vis size charts are typically off and failed me in the past can I get some input on veteran pants sizing. I take a W32 in the 03 cut. Fits me perfect with a little room in the waist and thigh. Should I go for a size 1 or 2 in the veteran?
I am same in SS03 and wear veterans in size 1. Fairly recent crash version, don't know about older cuts. Very roomy in thigh.

Retlas

Reaction score
What's the upload? nothing showing?

Seen the new SS22 shoot. the FK trainers look amazing in that dark colour... wiill stop me thinking about a pair until next year.

Hanto

Reaction score
What's the upload? nothing showing?

Seen the new SS22 shoot. the FK trainers look amazing in that dark colour... wiill stop me thinking about a pair until next year.
That's what it was. Not working?

Retlas

Reaction score
don't even mention the white sandals in the background... too cool

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I bet it was a mistake to reveal those this early. Those sandals should've been a surprise drop. Lines all the way down Omotesando.

frunk

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure those are just regular crocs and some random white sandals...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.