• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

pastrystar23

Reaction score
Buyee. Used it once already and worked fine. Only issue was the packaging was definitely poorer in effort than Zenmarket and you can't mark down parcel values. However you can mark the parcel as a gift so I haven't been stung on customs thus far.
Buyee is the proxy service I use all the time. The deals you can get on Mercari outweigh the slightly higher service fees and inability to mark down package values for customs. They do offer additional protective packaging for a fee if that's an issue for you.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is Buyee the only ones that can buy from Mercari? How about From Japan? Any other?

Hanto

Reaction score
Is Buyee the only ones that can buy from Mercari? How about From Japan? Any other?
There may be others but buyee has the biggest presence. They also do have good offers on for introductory purchases. I got free delivery on my first order so managed to save £20 on Fedex.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There may be others but buyee has the biggest presence. They also do have good offers on for introductory purchases. I got free delivery on my first order so managed to save £20 on Fedex.
That's nice, but unfortunately the inabillity to mark down stuff kills it for me...

Hanto

Reaction score
That's nice, but unfortunately the inabillity to mark down stuff kills it for me...
As I say, marking as a gift may work. I got some Lama sandals that were £120 and they were marked as a gift. No fees.

I have a stamped Jumbo hoodie coming tomorrow so will let you know what happens.

Unless you find an individual who will do it for you, it's your only option really I'm afraid.

makkins

Reaction score
Hey guys - new here but been following this thread for years. Hoping I could get a legit check on these Virgils and start getting involved.

Looks like 2015 KNGRs....looks good to me except the inner tongue label.....I've only seen it with the hand painted hat symbol for 2015 models, and head dress on the outside. This one has a V print on the inside (in a mushroom or arrowhead?).

Anyone know/seen this before? Seller doesn't have box/tags/bag.Virgil 4.jpegVirgil 2.jpegVirgil 1.jpegVirgil 3.jpegVirgil 7.jpeg

Retlas

Reaction score
I have a buddy shifting a size 3 brown cord Pawnee jacket on eBay if anyone is interested

pastrystar23

Reaction score

pastrystar23

Reaction score
Hey guys - new here but been following this thread for years. Hoping I could get a legit check on these Virgils and start getting involved.

Looks like 2015 KNGRs....looks good to me except the inner tongue label.....I've only seen it with the hand painted hat symbol for 2015 models, and head dress on the outside. This one has a V print on the inside (in a mushroom or arrowhead?).

Anyone know/seen this before? Seller doesn't have box/tags/bag.View attachment 1607256View attachment 1607257View attachment 1607258View attachment 1607261View attachment 1607262
I'm going to say real. that's definitely kangaroo, toe welting is also correct. V spade tongue label is correct.

pastrystar23

Reaction score
20210510_175043.jpg

Dog Walking Outfit #36

Porcella Hi Alu-Folk (2013)
Slacks Shorts (2014)
Ingall Shirt IT (2012)
Sanjuro Gi Peerless (Luxsic) (2016)
Excelsior Cap (Chino) (2018)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length