- Sep 14, 2017
- Reaction score
STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
that is the beauty of natural indigo dying by hand. It's almost impossible to get consistent results. But yes, it's blue, sometimes it can appear black, but it's very dark navy.I know it’s kind of nitpicking, but does anyone else notice a difference between multiple vis items dyed dark indigo? Sometimes the pieces almost read as black, and others just a deep indigo. Would you say with all the variations in the dyes coloration it stays within the blue family?
Hello, may I know the cutting of hammons coat ? TTS or need down size ?I had my appointment for AW21 today and the collection looks remarkable. It seems more minimal and focused with some great new outerwear and FIL exclusives.
I usually only order FIL exclusives at trunk shows since these pieces may not show up in the US or online and ended up pre-ordering the amazing Tweed Hammons Coat which looks like a traditional long coat with narrow lapels but with the cut and dropped shoulders of a kimono. Other favorites were:
- T.W.O. boots in Cow leather that isn’t pre-distressed like the past couple of seasons. The leather is supple and should age and break in nicely. The Poundmaker Boots also look nice for this reason ready to be worn and beaten up.
- The Lumber flannels look great this season.
- The return of the SAR (Search and Rescue) jacket.
- A fantastic dark green leather Corda sneaker.
- A beautiful light blue bandana tunic.
- A SS16 Denim with wash and distressing replicating Hiroki’s personal 01 pair. The 16 has a higher rise than the 01 so I’ll wait and see if it shows up in the other fits like an 01 p3 or 10.
- Fantastic hand knit sweaters including a cropped Cowichan cardigan.
- Hakama pinstriped pants in exquisite Santome fabric.
It looks to be a great collection and always looking forward to the ICT drops through the season. I took a few photos of the room but am respecting VISVIM’s request of what I can share. Enjoy!
View attachment 1551318
View attachment 1551319
View attachment 1551320
View attachment 1551322
The sizing is pretty similar to Galen but I think it might be a little bit longer. I have the size 2 in a Galen and ordered the size 2 in the Hammond.Hello, may I know the cutting of hammons coat ? TTS or need down size ?
Does it run similar as Galen jacket ?
Well noted and really appreciate your helpI think if you try to size down to get a normal jacket fit, it's going to look a little weird as the chest might look like normal fit but your arms are still going to swim in the sleeves. Embrace the drapey over-sizeness.
But if you have a galen, I'd get the same size. All that being said, if you're not pre-ordering just wait till the measurements come out during the release and go from there.