• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pretty sure its 100% legit. havent seen any good fakes of these
Thoughts on price? It's high but I feel like the chances of coming across one of these in my size are pretty slim.

wkddnjs

Reaction score
Thoughts on price? It's high but I feel like the chances of coming across one of these in my size are pretty slim.
as with most things on grailed, i'd say it is definitely a bit steep. theres one on a chinese resell site going for 7300 yuan (~1070 usd) for size four so i would definitely look around for the better deals before pulling the trigger

jwuuuzy

Reaction score
Would it work if you use the Japan webstore item link for Zenmarket, but ship it to US? The prices are significantly cheaper.

Thanks!

dood1e

Reaction score
I own a pair of Brigadier Mid-Folk in 2014, and those fit me perfectly.
Does anyone know if there has been recent changes in terms of sizing for brigs? I am considering getting myself a new pair in Camel. From what I've observed they added rivets on the upper and the heels have been tapered slightly,

1601353976278.png

This is the pair i currently own
1601354137300.png

Emixam

Reaction score
the one you own are the mids, tje ones with rivets have one or 2 extra eyelets and therefore slightly higher. they used to have a higher heel too, but from the pics of aw20 they now seem lower, they should fit you normally

Hanto

Reaction score
Would it work if you use the Japan webstore item link for Zenmarket, but ship it to US? The prices are significantly cheaper.

Thanks!
This. I am looking at an Iris on YJP via Zenmarket that is £600 on there and $1400 for the same item on Grailed! Even if I had to pay duties, its a lot cheaper.

Retlas

Reaction score
Zenmarket will allow you to mark down. I used them for a few pieces and had no issues with UK customs

Hanto

Reaction score
Zenmarket will allow you to mark down. I used them for a few pieces and had no issues with UK customs
I've always considered this, but wadnt sure what happened if the parcel went missing.

Contrary Warrior

Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior