• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Contrary Warrior

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just signed up and looking forward to the Visvim discussion. It's a small but passionate club. Cheers!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
wow @shopcanoeclub your webstore;s Japanese version is legit ! I never expected to have every sections translated.
Hey there, thank you!!! That’s a recent feature - so so so happy to hear it’s working well. Did you get something!?

Crandnew

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the sizing on the lhamo robe runs? I am a true to size 2 in most Visvim. I definitely want to layer it, and the measurements make it seem oversized. I’m just scared of the sleeve width in a 1.

Contrary Warrior

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the sizing on the lhamo robe runs? I am a true to size 2 in most Visvim. I definitely want to layer it, and the measurements make it seem oversized. I’m just scared of the sleeve width in a 1.
My Llhamo noragis have been true to size because I only layer it with a tee as it’s supposed to be worn like a shirt. However, if you want to layer it with a thicker piece like a hoodie, you’d want to size up to a 3.

Emixam

Reaction score
he is referring to robes which fit huge per the comments seen over the past years. cannot comment myself.,

Crandnew

Reaction score
Yea. Some Grailed research implies they could fit up to a size up. I’m just worried about the arms, but they look like they are cut large in the look book photos. 3 is also the largest size, which implies it is able to fit a variety of sizes.

Contrary Warrior

Reaction score
he is referring to robes which fit huge per the comments seen over the past years. cannot comment myself.,
The Llhamo is a specific style and is not a robe. The Yukata kimono does fit huge. I went down to a size 2 but could easily fit into a size 1.

Attached is the fit of my Llhamo shirt size 4.

Attachments

Last edited:

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trunk show is happening in LA July 17th - August 2nd. You can probably call the LA store to get an appointment.

lyslys

Reaction score
Is the consensus to go one size up for the older season Sanjuro coats (silk road sanjuro, sanjuro coat border)? So if I usually wear a Visvim size 3, I should get a size 4?

But for the Yukata coats, the recommendation is to size down one (or even two)?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this the Sante Fe store? Doesn't look like the LA or any of the JP stores.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.