• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great was probably an overstatement. Agreed that the Strabler and Christo are my favorites. I like the design on the white Rayon shirt and that light brown western jacket a bit though.

supermang

Reaction score
Agree, SS20 looks wackkk. I hate how they insist on using these prepubescent ectomorphs to model the clothes. Probably cuz sizing is ridiculously small nowadays

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoulders are absolutely ridiculous on almost everything. Happy to see they are utilizing more roomy fits, but really think they need to modify more of their patterns since almost everything is skintight. At 6'1 190 I really shouldn't have to wear size 5, but thats almost exclusively what fits me sans the super long arms.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoulders are absolutely ridiculous on almost everything. Happy to see they are utilizing more roomy fits, but really think they need to modify more of their patterns since almost everything is skintight. At 6'1 190 I really shouldn't have to wear size 5, but thats almost exclusively what fits me sans the super long arms.
Agreed! Although I guess the sizing still works for his biggest market.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So this might be a taboo question, but has anyone found a decent alternative to an Iris? I really like the piece but can’t justify shelling out that much for it.

Ideally looking for a vest with the same neck line as the Iris, something in a cotton or matte material in big boy sizes.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there are tons of vintage liners on eBay. alpha industries and 3sixteen make some too
Thanks! The alpha ones I’ve seen aren’t cotton I don’t think, but I haven’t checked out 3sixteen.

supermang

Reaction score
So this might be a taboo question, but has anyone found a decent alternative to an Iris? I really like the piece but can’t justify shelling out that much for it.

Ideally looking for a vest with the same neck line as the Iris, something in a cotton or matte material in big boy sizes.
I have a Soulive Artisan Liner that's decent enough. Pretty shameless viz ripoff though

nekromantik

Reaction score
do people actually pay £1200 for a pair of jeans from them?
Even on discount at 50% thats a lot!

Emixam

Reaction score
iris being a repro, soulive didn't rip it off, but I know what you mean. Soulive litterally copied the whole lineup of visvim, brand is now dead already. They were selling their remaining stock iris for 10k yens last July ... RIP.

EhVos

Reaction score
did anyone get the black rolands on mrporter in a 10.5/11? pm if you did

norigim

Reaction score
Looks like Soul Live was actually owned by Blue Japan (e.g. Momotaro), interestingly enough.

emynd

Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 84 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 139 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%