• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GunwashAce

Reaction score
Is the parent web store "Under Construction" for anyone else? I can access individual items from the "This Week" section, but if I try to see the full list of item for sale I get the same thing.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the parent web store "Under Construction" for anyone else? I can access individual items from the "This Week" section, but if I try to see the full list of item for sale I get the same thing.

Same

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up a navy herringbone yukata coat. The version with the belled sleeves. Went down a size because it was so hard to find one in my size at a price that I was happy with (got a 1, usually a 2). Hopefully it works out because I got a nice deal on it, and I've heard they're oversized.

Can't wait for it to come in, I've been wanting to get one for a long time now and they rarely even pop up on Y Japan. My ideal one would've been last season's tweed in olive, size 2, without the belled sleeves but I haven't seen a single olive one pop up on Y Japan.

It weighs like 5 lbs — EMS shipping for it was insane

EhVos

Reaction score
Looking to pickup my first pair of Visvim footwear, can you guys assist me with legit checking these?

Thank you so much

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm always a day late. Does anyone know where there is still available a pair of Visvim Lo Dogi in navy in a size 10.5 US? 10 hurts my feet, and 11 is too big - sorta okay for high tops, but not excellent for lo models.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I realize this is a long shot but has anybody seen some size 12 7-holes around still?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mean there was another batch like 12-18 months ago and a few pairs sat for a long time at some places (Norse, Maas and stacks, Union, bodega). I’m wondering if there’s still a store somewhere that has a lot. They haven’t made them again since that last run have they?

bbhewee

Reaction score
Aaah. I haven’t seen any hanging about un European stores.

karmaguy

Reaction score
What’s the sizing like on visvim 101s? I saw a “large” (quotes bc maybe I’ve missed out on visvim switching from 3 to large) for sale at the real real but the shoulder measurements seem awfully small (16.5”??)

bbhewee

Reaction score
Sizing on 101s is tiny lately.

One question. I have a couple of Frank Soutiens 2.5L. I thought I’d get a liner in the sale but the buttons don’t align! I have ordered a Wawona and now looking at the Iris it doesn’t look much better. Did they change over time? Or were they just never meant to match.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads