1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

*** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by g transistor, Jul 3, 2014.

1. g transistor

g transistor Distinguished Member

Also, let's see how this works:

Link to edit here

Everyone should fill it out with their shoe sizes (add any more Visvim Models you have, as well as other COMMON shoe brands in the columns)

I've also added in specific comments about certain differences in the ones i've had experience with (mud dye vs kudu virgil)

It could be a good resource we can have around

2. g transistor

I know that people have had them resoled before... I've seen it on instagram but I can't remember who did it. I'll see if I can dig it up again

3. Emixam

Emixam Senior Member

it is a very easy job to resole FBTs actually, any cobblers would be able to do it

4. shopcanoeclub

shopcanoeclub Well-Known Member Affiliate Vendor

might swing down to denver and drop em off with the cobbler who handles the local red wing accounts, that should do it. thanks y'all

5. Rnt

Rnt Senior Member

6. GunwashAce

GunwashAce Active Member

7. g transistor

TTS imo... I went with a 2 (US Small) and was happy, but ended up selling. The collar looks off cuz it's flappy. The fleece on it is probably better than my cotton one though.

This thing though. Wow do I want it but the price is probably insane and I haven't actually seen it anywhere... Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 7.39.04 PM.png

8. fire2368

fire2368 Active Member

I saw it at FIL

If i remember correctly its like 6+k usd.

daw

9. g transistor

damn would love to see a fit of it somewhere. I need john mayer money for this shit

10. GunwashAce

GunwashAce Active Member

I don’t think that’s it. That has a stitching around the cuff that the Mayer piece doesn’t have. There was a sheep skin lhamo that Mayer and Eric Clapton have, but the outter didn’t look like sheep skin. Maybe something new?