1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

*** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by g transistor, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Jolek

Jolek Well-Known Member

While we’re on the topic of the backpacks... has anybody had issues with the material on the back of the straps ripping or wearing out? It seems very fine for a ballistic pack.

2. Fycus

Fycus Distinguished Member

Not on the ballistic models, it's very robust. It's a real bad issue with the lamina models, however.

3. dood1e

dood1e Member

Is it too much to ask for a fit pic? xD xD
    I am considering this season's (SS18) iris liner. Mainly to be worn underneath a Nomad parka.
    I just realized this season's iris jacket is made up of Nylon twill, not sure how that affects the "warmth" department

Speaking of SS18, look book was released yesterday:
    https://www.visvim.tv/lookbook/ss18/visvim/

4. andremp

andremp New Member

I like some pieces (favorite is the Highland Sanjuro) but am a bit disappointed in the collection.

Not a fan of the heavier damage treatments or the leather flap on the Skagways. Also, I continue to be confused with what they are doing with the Huron, which was one of their best new shoe styles in years. The hi-top versions are odd and they appear to have added a inexplicable blue rope the ss18 version.