• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Samer

Reaction score
I'm losing track, but I've found decent vis sales on the following sites:

Haven (20 off everything)
End. (20 off everything)
Slam Jam
Mr. Porter
Need Supply (20 off everything)
Barneys

By no means a complete list.

supermang

Reaction score
Best Visvim sale right now is at the Union LA warehouse sale going on this weekend; everything 60% off retail.

Not much clothing left but tons of shoes

someone13

Reaction score
Maybe someone will be interested.
Selling Black Veg Suede Virgil Boots–Folk 8.5US(fit TTS or narrow leg 9US).Condition like new. Worn a couple of days, and ordered 9 US.Price - 650$(including delivery)

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do Visvim Corduroys fit? There are a couple I have my eye on ebay that are a good deal, but if they are too slim, I wont like them. I would wear them with Mckinlay Sherwoods or Boots.

asaa1000

Reaction score
Best Visvim sale right now is at the Union LA warehouse sale going on this weekend; everything 60% off retail.

Not much clothing left but tons of shoes

7-hole (size 8)?

supermang

Reaction score
I went Friday evening and checked through like 30+ Visvim boxes, no boots. Took notes on what I remember them still having: few hurons, hockneys, an all white Skagway hi, few FBTs, a bunch of FBT coyote-folks, Maliseets, mesa mocs and some others.

Might still be worth dropping by cuz all the hypebeast kids weren't really touching some of the other heat they had. There was a fair amount of Acne, CDG, FPAR, Neighborhood, wtaps, jw anderson, junya, marni, oamc, thom browne, tim coppens, etc.

TerryElessar

Reaction score
I went Friday evening and checked through like 30+ Visvim boxes, no boots. Took notes on what I remember them still having: few hurons, hockneys, an all white Skagway hi, few FBTs, a bunch of FBT coyote-folks, Maliseets, mesa mocs and some others.

Might still be worth dropping by cuz all the hypebeast kids weren't really touching some of the other heat they had. There was a fair amount of Acne, CDG, FPAR, Neighborhood, wtaps, jw anderson, junya, marni, oamc, thom browne, tim coppens, etc.

Long shot but if anyone can help a brother out with Wtaps stuffs. I'm normally an Large in shorts and XL in tees/tops. Looking for shorts, loopwheeled and/or pocket tee, shirts, jackets. Please PM me!

dood1e

Reaction score
Is anyone able to do a pick-up at the NY Pop-up store in NY? pm me please!

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Managed to snag a pair of new deadstock Kudu Virgils from 2011 in my size, dark brown. The 2011 tan kudu virgils were my favorite virgils ever (aside from maybe the Kang mud dyed ones, but I ain't payin that much for dirt), so I'm happy to be able to pick up another pair.

Seriously the best boots around, and got 'em for $600. Not bad, considering I paid $550 for the first pair I got.

6b2021e670f80978bca85b97481c54b1--jeans-style-fashion-boots.jpg

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice,
Managed to snag a pair of new deadstock Kudu Virgils from 2011 in my size, dark brown. The 2011 tan kudu virgils were my favorite virgils ever (aside from maybe the Kang mud dyed ones, but I ain't payin that much for dirt), so I'm happy to be able to pick up another pair.

Seriously the best boots around, and got 'em for $600. Not bad, considering I paid $550 for the first pair I got.

6b2021e670f80978bca85b97481c54b1--jeans-style-fashion-boots.jpg

Nice, where'd you source these from? They look pretty much brand new.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads