• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shinoda

Reaction score
On regular months or did you just order this month as well? They might be busy catching up the back logs of Xmas I suppose.

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
During other times but I'm sure you're right about them playing catch up.

drknmky

Reaction score
Zara lol

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For real? That's Zara?

I don't think the puffy sanjuros and stuff aren't even good

Emixam

Reaction score

Anybody ordered from visvim.tv this year?

I placed an order from 4th of Jan, status still says 'not yet shipped' :cloud:

visvim Official Web Store

Our shipping schedule for the end of the year is as follows. Please be aware that the schedule differs from the Site Policy and "Shipping" sections on each product page.
(For domestic orders) Orders placed on or before 12/26 will be dispatched before the end of the year. Orders placed from 12/27 to 1/3 will be dispatched after 1/4. You will not be able to specify a delivery date or delivery time for orders placed from 12/20 to 1/4.
(For international orders) For some particular products, orders placed after 12/20 (JST) will be dispatched after 1/4.

Emixam

Reaction score
They need to catch up, for reference i orfered a pair of boots on dec 29 2015 and they shipped on jan 20 2016. And i live in japan if that matters.

Shinoda

Reaction score
Seems like sales is still good for visvim then. I'm shipping domestically as well to HK.

Oh, and I just got the shipping date a few days ago for the 16th of Jan. Pumped!

Shinoda

Reaction score
I got a shipping notice today, however, it's a 12 digit number instead of the usual HK post 13 alphanumeric tracking number. They gave the link for the HK post though so I'm just confused as the tracking obviously won't work. Anyone have any experience from the HK domestic shipping? It's been a while since I ordered from Visvim.tv and I can't remember how the previous order went.

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking at purchasing one of the kerchief down jackets used but with fakes out there, I'm a little apprehensive. Does anyone know what to look out for? It seems it's hard to judge based on the body of the garment since they're all so different.

But for instance, does this tag look legit?

edit: I think I was able to answer my own question by comparing other jacket labels to this one below. So, fake.

Thanks!

Last edited:

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looking at purchasing one of the kerchief down jackets used but with fakes out there, I'm a little apprehensive. Does anyone know what to look out for? It seems it's hard to judge based on the body of the garment since they're all so different.

But for instance, does this tag look legit?

edit: I think I was able to answer my own question by comparing other jacket labels to this one below. So, fake.

Thanks!

What did you look for? Would be cool for you to post a guide so people can see!

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What did you look for? Would be cool for you to post a guide so people can see!

I compared it to other kerchief's being sold and noticed in the photo (above) they don't list the proper materials. It should show the filling materials on the tag. (see below)

Also, the washing icons are different and there should be no text below.

Last edited:

ILikeBacon

Reaction score
Any way to know what kinds of Virgils will release this season? I'm looking for black suede. I wasn't happy with the version that I had so I sold them but I'm still looking for ones that I do like.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
virgils aren't listed but likely will release as part of spot release. kerchief is fake because of visvim font and the printed linen liner ink is dark and uniform whereas the og is lighter and much more subtle.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads