• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Visvim Poll

Rate this general model of Visvims

• 1. Grail

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • 2. Awesome

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • 3. Good

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • 4. Serviceable

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • 5. Ugly

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • 6. Burn it. I hope I never see this online or IRL again.

Votes: 17 18.3%

• Total voters

LelandJ

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I personally like to know who likes or dislikes specific clothing or footwear but as we witness there are many posters on sensitive forum who get offended by others' opinions and we end up with lots of bickering. Naturally this results in many never posting their opinions about items others are buying or wearing.

I think a good way to prevent hurt feelings is to do polls where the vote is anonymous. This way we can find out what the SF consensus or majority is, assuming there is one, on items that people are buying and wearing.

I created a six option rating system others can use as a template or modify to their own liking on other items.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Because FBT's are representative of the brand as a whole? We're going to make a thread like this for every single item of clothing?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Making a thread about visvim should be heretical

The only fair judgement

Is exile

Dorje

Reaction score
Oh thanks Leland, I LOVE visvim.
stirpot.gif

Watashidake

Reaction score
I'm really glad that "Burn it. I hope I never see this online or IRL again" leading the poll, **** Visvim at this point

Max13

Reaction score
Anybody know if http://suitsense.com is legit?

Do they sell real visvim?

I sent them an email asking why their prices were at a lower price, this was their response:

"Thank you for your email.

Our visvim items are from visvim Tokyo FIL stores. All items are authentic.
Visvim is selling their stuff cheaper within Japan. The items are available to other countries, but with different price. Please refer to the visvim official web store.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Seth M.
SUITSENSE LTD"

I then searched for their store on visvim.tv and found nothing, so emailed them back and got this response:

"Thank you for your email.

We are not list on visvim.tv as a dealer yet, but we do have partnership with Tokyo local F.I.L Store and DSM Store.

Our visvim items are all authentic.

PS: We are on Instagram: suitsense.

Cheers,

Seth
SUITSENSE"

Their Instagram is pretty generic and has been active since early April '14, though they have responses from potential customers, interactions etc.

Anybody made a purchase from them before? Thanks all, I don't want to make a +500 purchase if the items are not authentic. Worse, if its scam.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads