• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Visiting New England for my bday w/ the main purpose of seeing MiUSA shoes and clothes. Suggestions?

MMiUSA

Reaction score
Prefacing: I also posted this in travel, but since it is more related to classic menswear, I thought posting here may be the better bet.

One of my biggest hobbies is MiUSA boots and shoes; AE, Alden, Rancourt, Quoddy, Thorogood, etc. I also enjoy other types of MiUSA fashion, be it shirts, jackets, jeans, what have you. Style is definitely my focus, but I am also enamored with basically anything that is still manufactured stateside today, bonus points for handmade. Due to this, my family decided for my Bday this year to take me to New England in October for my first trip ever there, for my own niche enjoyment of checking out some of the local style shops as well as some historical touring.

I am looking for suggestions; anything that is men's style related is a mega bonus - but any historical suggestions are welcome to. I have no shops where I live that sell Alden (I always have to order), and being they are my favorite shoe brand I can't wait to visit physical shops selling their shoes and other nicer men's footwear and clothes. I know the Alden factory doesn't do tours or anything, but again - anything at all in the region that would peak an interest in that category please let me know.

I am a complete novice to the area, so thank you for any help in advance!

Food suggestions are welcome too!

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Drinkwaters is generally stocking stuff made in US/Canada/Japan/Europe.

Their MTM shirts are with Individualized out of NJ. Some off the rack shirts are N.E Shirt Company.

(Some? All?) Belts are W. Kleinberg, somewhere in the US
southeast.

I think the suits, and some slacks are Canadian.

Paraboot is the footwear, French.

Some of the more SW&D stuff is Japanese, I think. Engineered Garments intimidates me with superfluous pockets.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's