• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Virtual Clothes Horse and Discostu

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Purchased a couple items from Stu last week and received them today. Just wanted to give him some props on the board for a great transaction and I whole heartedly recommend him.

Dan

taillfuzz

Reaction score
I have purchased many and varied items from Lance. Every piece has been wonderful.

Richie_Rich

Reaction score
I sent them an e-mail but up untill now no answer at all. I won't be buying my Borrelli stuff there as you might expect

Stu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey thanks guys, i just noticed this. Â i appreciate this. Â I always try deliver some great goods at unbeatable prices. Â I hope you guys come back again..
Dammit Disco Stu, why the heck did you have to go and acquire a Borrelli tux in my size, just when I am trying to get my credit card debt in order.
I can't speak to his service because I haven't had the pleasure yet of buying from DS, but his selection and prices are unbeatable.

arvi

Reaction score
I sent them an e-mail but up untill now no answer at all. I won't be buying my Borrelli stuff there as you might expect
i beg to differ...lance's email responses and all-around customer service couldn't be better

Reaction score
i dont think i ever waited longer than about nine minutes to get an answer from Lance.

Rest assured Richie - any problem was the technology's fault somewhere, not the retailer's.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.