1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Virtual Clothes Horse and Discostu

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by amirrorcrackd, Feb 2, 2005.

1. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Senior member

Purchased a couple items from Stu last week and received them today. Just wanted to give him some props on the board for a great transaction and I whole heartedly recommend him.

Dan

2. Matt

Matt Senior member

and i received my ties this morning and second that

3. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

i agree he is a pleasure to buy from.

4. taillfuzz

taillfuzz Active Member

I have purchased many and varied items from Lance. Every piece has been wonderful.

5. discostu004

discostu004 Senior member Affiliate Vendor

hey thanks guys, i just noticed this. i appreciate this. I always try deliver some great goods at unbeatable prices. I hope you guys come back again..

6. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Well-Known Member

I sent them an e-mail but up untill now no answer at all. I won't be buying my Borrelli stuff there as you might expect [​IMG]

7. Stu

Stu Senior member

Dammit Disco Stu, why the heck did you have to go and acquire a Borrelli tux in my size, just when I am trying to get my credit card debt in order. [​IMG] I can't speak to his service because I haven't had the pleasure yet of buying from DS, but his selection and prices are unbeatable.

8. discostu004

discostu004 Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Richie, re-send your email, I usually respond to all emails, but occasionally one won't reach me b/c I have some emails on "forward" to get to another account.

thanks
    lance

9. arvi

arvi Senior member

i beg to differ...lance's email responses and all-around customer service couldn't be better

10. Matt

Matt Senior member

i dont think i ever waited longer than about nine minutes to get an answer from Lance.

Rest assured Richie - any problem was the technology's fault somewhere, not the retailer's.