• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viral Marketing

Hummingbird

Reaction score
Whodini, he lists it every single time, even when you can't see it. Plus, who gives a care about a tiny little ring that you can't even see!

datasupa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hummingbird
Whodini, he lists it every single time, even when you can't see it. Plus, who gives a care about a tiny little ring that you can't even see!

That also has given me a slight twinge of annoyance, but as far as not being able to see it, it's not as useless as those who don't show any pics at all and just list what they're wearing.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I list my MJK underwear each time. Does that keep you up at night, too?

jpgm

Reaction score
The australian guy with his stupid, stupid mentions of his Thomas Meihofer ring or whatever it is.
plain.gif
Every single post mentions it. He dresses well, but it comes across as odd.

damn ossies.
Originally Posted by whodini
Well I know his girlfriend makes jewelry so I think that's part of it (don't think it's the same label, though). And besides, he lists everything else he wears, too. You think he's also a shill for APC crepe boots or FH shirts?
sorry to be so annoying sir... whodini knows the jazz...i tend to be quite pedantic with certain things, and i guess this is one of them. i generally list everything im wearing. its probably not something worth getting uptight about though...right? theres always the ignore function if it bothers you that much.
Originally Posted by datasupa
That also has given me a slight twinge of annoyance, but as far as not being able to see it, it's not as useless as those who don't show any pics at all and just list what they're wearing.
hey, lay off my man KB
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
as for viral marketing.... i wouldnt be too surprised if there were some people here and there on this and the other SF successfully undertaking these sort of covert operations (ie. not being detected & the 'virus' spreading). obviously there have been quite a few really bad/obvious examples (especially on sufu), but the vast majority of people are clued in enough to realise what is going on. im assuming timpoblete doesnt have anything to do with EG...?!? theres quite a few people that are obviously just quite passionate about certain labels/products etc, and enjoy sharing them with others.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpgm
im assuming timpoblete doesnt have anything to do with EG...?!?
Other than being a customer, nope. If he is and I don't know about, than he's doing a damn good job at it.

datasupa

Reaction score
Holy crap, I did not know that.
blush.gif
edit: Upon examination, I wish now that I still did not know that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics