• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Vintage Watch Thread (Pre-1990's watches only)

jiredell

Reaction score
I have been dressing very casually of late, as the summer months come upon us. Nonetheless, I try to keep my vintage watches in the rotation. Citizen Bullhead today:
FD03C499-5E8A-4A05-802A-AE9FE5EE601E.jpeg

image.jpg

jiredell

Reaction score
OMG, look how beat up that watch looks! From what I understand, I'm better off taking the bezel off and spray-painting it, than I am getting a new, after-market, one. There's that. I don't necessarily mind how beat up it looks tho. Should I even try to rehabilitate it? It works great BTW.

The Thai Gent

Reaction score
Those gorgeous Gold Seikos are available from Yahoo japan , I saw 6 for sale all around 2K.
I would definitely grab another one if i could get it for 2k because if I’m not mistaken this particular gold model only comes in solid 18k gold case rather than gold capped :)

Guccinski L.V.

Reaction score
I have number of favorite vintage makers: Angelus, Universal Geneve, Frank Muller all come to mind. What are yours?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.