• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Vintage Versace Dress pants!<men’s>.HELP !!!! What do I wear?

theDapperDon

Reaction score
I scored these Vintage Versace pants and just got them tailored to fit me... I love these pants sooo much but I am a young 30 yo male and I’m in DESPERATE need of some help with what to wear with them...colors, outfit ideas etc...: plz ai need as much help as I can get! I want something a little different, not just a plain white dress shirt lol , I have bold flashy kind of style anyway but still dressed very neat.. PLEASE HELP!!

Attachments

maxalex

Reaction score
I don’t know that I would call those dress trousers. The pocket style is very much denim, certainly casual. Whatever they are, you could balance the look with a dark jacket (like a navy blazer) or solid shirt. Maybe brown loafers or even Converse type sneakers.

Or you could go full-on Austin Powers with a paisley shirt, brocade jacket and Chelsea boots. Behave!

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If there were a “Russian gangster wear” sub forum, you could post this question there.

Aboud

Reaction score
I think these pants are great. good that you got them tailored. They can go with business casual and casual.
You can wear them with sneakers for example. wear a long sleeve polo shirt with them or a v neck t-shirt (color should complement your skin tone idk about that for sure) and throw a summer jacket in beige it will do the job.
Or you can wear some leather boots (black or brown or any good color you like) and a turtle neck top maybe in navy or gray. If the temperature allows a light coat then go for it, wear a coat. What color should the coat be? Here you can add some action but you don't have to, powder yellow if you have dark hair, mmmm or some plaid idk exactly

the above is just my personal opinion, I hope it helps

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.