• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vintage short overcoat, wool/cashmere mix, size 40L (est)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Damage

Reaction score
Offering a double-breasted short overcoat. No size is marked, but I'm a 42L and this coat fits like a super-slim 42R or more likely a 40L (measurements below). The torso is shaped, so this coat is not for men with a belly. The blend is 70% wool, 30% cashmere and the colour is a genuine "camel" colour (similar to BB's polo coats). Condition is vintage but very good; it has some tiny nicks in the cloth here and there (just the nap, no holes) but you won't notice once you see the overall quality of this thing. This is a very heavy coat (literally) and the cloth is extremely thick, so keep that in mind when checking the measurements. I do not know the age but the proportions, details, and general quality are not commonly seen today and the labels are old (one clue might be the name "Eaton" instead of "Eaton's"). Checking the CA number the manufacturer was Vetements Cardinal Inc. of Canada.

Measurements:
centre back to shoulder seam = 10"
centre back over shoulder to cuff = 36.5"
length (back) = 41"
chest under arms = 24"
torso narrowest part = 23"

Asking price is USD$90, which includes shippiing to Canada or continental U.S. (payment via PayPal).

Interested parties please message me.

Thanks!

Last edited:

cn327

Reaction score
if you decide to drop the price of this coat, id be interested.
keep me posted.
colette

Doctor Damage

Reaction score
Coat is spoken for. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads