• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

oosterling

Reaction score
@twitchy15 really strange. I would suggest to try again as you just tried once. Maybe you had a bad day

mdub1990

Reaction score

I just bought these from an antique store in my home town can any help date these? The RayBan logo on the lens is in a gold color, it has the RayBan USA on the nose bridge piece. Here are a few photos also. Id like to know the value also the frames are slightly scuffed but the lenses are in amazing condition.

Last edited:

oosterling

Reaction score
@mdub1990 theyre called clubmaster. Produced roughly betweem 1985 and 1999.
Typically people always asking the value...for those ive no clue. There are many our.
Why dont you check on ebay for what the were sold (not wjat people ask.
Id expected mx...like $70 for a used pRepare

Tomarama

Reaction score
Had a question about these, this is all the info I have is what is in these two pictures, I apologize for not having more, but I cannot find anything about these glasses, thanks in advance.

oosterling

Reaction score
I am edcipo and guarantee these Vintage Ray-Bans are authentic. The Ambermatic lenses are from the early 1970s before the BL etchings or RB logo.If you need more proof, just let me know....Thanks.

which one? cant fin the post youre replying on unfortunately

Tomarama

Reaction score
yes, ive seen it? you expect response in 24 hours??
I actually thought that your post, #1551 was in response to my post, #1550, which is why I replied with post # 1552, which you thought was me being impatient, which was not the case, so again I apologize for any confusion. now, that being said, where is my answer????? LOL
biggrin.gif

oosterling

Reaction score
I actually thought that your post, #1551 was in response to my post, #1550, which is why I replied with post # 1552, which you thought was me being impatient, which was not the case, so again I apologize for any confusion. now, that being said, where is my answer????? LOL
biggrin.gif

ah ok. no sorry was not.
for your pair. ill need to do extensive. The pair is either pre Ray Ban or a spin of by Bausch and Lomb during the years they produced Ray Ban. BL also made sunglasses under their own name, also the worked together with Bushnell.

So either sit back and be patients
peepwall[1].gif
or... be disappointed
cloud.gif

fing02[1].gif

ihateoldghosts

Reaction score
These are my grandfathers raybans, he served in the usaf by way of tinker air force base between the 40s-70s looking for info on their age etc. found alot of similar styles online, but with slightly different frames. Thank u for any help! -will

BIKERRRGIRLS

Reaction score
HI I HAVE WHAT I BELEIVE TO BE VINTAGE RAYBANS B&L ARE ON LENSES THEY ARE OLD SCHOOL AVIATORS NO ORIGINAL CASE IS AVAILABLE .THEY ARE GLASS LENSES AND MARKED 6214 WITH A SQUARE IN BETWEEN THE TWO AND THE ONE ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THEM I HAVE THEM ON EBAY FOR 75.00 THANKS IM BIKERRRGIRLS STORE ON EBAY THANKS MY # 732 228 9415

oosterling

Reaction score
HI I HAVE WHAT I BELEIVE TO BE VINTAGE RAYBANS B&L ARE ON LENSES THEY ARE OLD SCHOOL AVIATORS NO ORIGINAL CASE IS AVAILABLE .THEY ARE GLASS LENSES AND MARKED 6214 WITH A SQUARE IN BETWEEN THE TWO AND THE ONE ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THEM I HAVE THEM ON EBAY FOR 75.00 THANKS IM BIKERRRGIRLS STORE ON EBAY THANKS MY # 732 228 9415

OK GOOD TO KNOW!! WHY ARE WE SHOUTING???

Mariza

Reaction score
I would like to sell two lady´s Ray Bans. I am wondering if you are interested! They both need repair and I purchased them over 20 years ago!

heydude348

Reaction score
I recently purchased a pair what I believe to be "vintage" RB Signets. But after reading on the net, I am wondering if they are in fact authentic.I have seen several articles on spotting copies but they are all for new glasses.Any helpful words on how to I.D. them? Thanks.Dave.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads