1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Vintage Ralph Lauren Chaps blazer - 38R

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by brozek, Oct 22, 2006.

1. brozek

brozek Senior member

I'm clearing out things I haven't been wearing for stuff I will - this, for example, is a fantastic vintage 2-button Chaps Ralph Lauren sportcoat. It's without a doubt the best-shape vintage blazer I've ever run into. Important stuff about it - tagged 38R, made in Canada, two welt pockets, a left chest pocket (none of which are usable), a single vent, and full interior lining. It's 100% wool with a beautiful golden caramel base and a forest green, navy, mustard yellow, and chocolate brown pattern. Measurements on the jacket are 20" armpit-to-armpit, 19.5" at the smallest point of the waist, 33" length, 24" sleeve (shoulder seam to wrist), and 18" rear shoulder seam to shoulder seam. $30 shipped - lowered price!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. brozek

brozek Senior member

Bumpity bump for lower price!