1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Vintage ORIGINAL TELLER COAT Made in Austria Brown Overcoat Winter Heavy Wool Men 42

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Zaza, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaza

Zaza Senior member

Offered to the SF community at a BARGAIN PRICE [more like a donation if you factor in shipping costs] is this fabulous Original Teller Coat - Made in Austria in like new condition. Traditional style overcoat with tons of wear left - a very professional look with warmth.

B. Teller was a wonderful fashion outerwear house. This was a small family business. They had a range of different quality levels on par with or a notch better than current Ralph Lauren products. The Tellers' have now retired to enjoy their many grandchildren.

This coat is ready to wear and needs no cleaning unless you want a fresh as daisies smell. It was cleaned professionally and has hung in a climate controlled closed (house with Hvac) since then. It has only been worn a handful of times since purchased new without tags. There is a small area around the armpit on the interior that has loose stitching but no damage whatsoever. Otherwise this coat is practically new.

The sleeves were taken in and will fit a person with arms of average length. The measurements are to within a half inch of exactitude with the coat buttoned up (of course!). I am confident in my numbers because of recent sales of clothing such as a Filson coat and vests. Please contact me with any questions or other measurement needs.

The photo showing the liner of a pocket reveals a vertical stitch that is not a repair or mistake but original.

Manufacture: Teller
    Origin: Austria
    Size: 42 US
    Fabric: Wool
    Fabric Care: Dry Clean Only

COAT:

Chest from underarm to underarm (double for circumference): 22"
    Waist area (double for circumference): 23"
    Bottom width (double for circumference): 25"
    Upper back shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
    Center back length from neck seam: 38"
    Sleeve length from neck seam: 30.5"
    Sleeve length from shoulder seam: 24.5"
    Vent opening: Center back "

Free Shipping CONUS. Paypal is my preferred method of payment.
    Thank you

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.