• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vintage Omega Geneve dresswatch 1969 with box

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxoo

Reaction score
Offered for sale is a vintage Omega Geneve stainless steel case dresswatch with the ref.131.019 SP from cca.1969. It bears the robust handwind cal.601. The cosmetic condition is top notch for a vintage watch,the case has never been polished, original plexi with logo,original crown, the dial is clean and very nicely preserved with minor "stain" marks evenly distributed as visible on the macro pics, otherwise its only noticeable from a certain angle on close inspection and doesn't influence the overall NOS-like look of the watch.Inscription on the backlid(for 10 years of service at...)Diameter 34mm without crown,lug size 18mm.Black new vintage shaped leather strap(not omega).You get with the watch an original period red box,also in remarkable condition and a period tag I found from with identical ref.131.019.Movement works flawlessly and keeps accurate time. As always,watch is all-authentic (dial, hands, case, movement, plexi, crown) NO refurbished dial or similar.
The watch can be sold also without box and tag for $40 less if you dont mind about such accessories.

Asking price: $420 incl. shipping

More photos available, please contact

For non-collectors or newbies, I'm glad to give guidance or advise, answer all your questions or help with authenticity evaluation of vintage timepieces, feel free to contact me anytime;)

Shipping:
International standard shipping with tracking no. -included in the sales price (for EU countries From Hungary, rest of the world from Hungary/Serbia)
Expedited International shipping +$25 (with EMS/USPS express for the US)
DHL or other courier -please contact me for quote
References:
Plenty of immaculate feedback on WUS(watchuseek forum- username saxoo) also 100% pos. feedback on the bay....
Terms:
The watch is sold as is, returns can only be accepted if the watch doesnt match the description or the pictures but ONLY from established buyers that have a proven track record here,on the bay or similar.
You get the watch well packaged,always shipped on time as agreed and a tracking number so you can track the status of the shipment but please note that I have no control over your countries customs or eventually additional import duties and delays because of these procedures.
Face to face deals welcome in Vienna and Budapest.
Can accept payment with paypal or wire transfer USD or EUR.
Communication is welcome over PM,mail,phone,skype,viber,whatsapp. Mail: psvintage(at) hotmail com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads