1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Vintage LEvis Jacket/Military Surplus/30x32 Gap 1969s

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Ott, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Ott

Ott Senior member

Both F2 jackets and the jeans are sold I'm selling some stuff that I don't really wear anymore or didn't ever wear. Last is an old Levis jean jacket. It has a white tag with a capital E, so I *think* that means its from the 70s or earlier. Its in amazing condition, with snap buttons, 2 pockets, and really nice looking deep-blue denim (much higher quality than their modern stuff). No rips, tears, stains, or any visible damage. Snaps on the back to tighten up the waist. Size is a medium but it seems really small compared to modern Levis stuff. Measurements are roughly: Armpit to Armpit= 18.5 Armpit to End of Cuff = 16.5 Tag to end of jacket = 22 [​IMG] [​IMG] EDIT- Asking $30 shipped

2. BigSur

BigSur Senior member

if that top jacket fit me, I would take it off your hands. I hate to ask, but do you have any other info on it? I would love to find one.

3. amblus

amblus Well-Known Member

what's the tagged size on the F2 jacket?

4. Ott

Ott Senior member

both Frenchy jackets and the jeans are sold
    if that top jacket fit me, I would take it off your hands. I hate to ask, but do you have any other info on it? I would love to find one.
    nope I have no other info on it, sorry. I found it at a local thrift store.

5. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

I have that pair of 1969s. Very nice pair of cheap summer jeans, and part of the last season before 1969 went to shit. I have the same size, and they measure closer to 32/31.5, though, so be careful. The shorter inseam goes well with flip flops, though, as does the weight.

6. lilbucu

lilbucu Member

how much are you asking for the jean jacket?

7. Ott

Ott Senior member

how much are you asking for the jean jacket?
    $30 shipped. I had the price there but I guess I edited it out by mistake [​IMG]