1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Vintage Gaultier

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Thereof, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Thereof

Thereof Member

Again, i am wondering about the fit of the Jean Paul Gaultier jacket: link Any experiences? I hope it is going to be relisted soon... thanks

2. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Even if you get responses here as to the original fit/cut, you should make the seller give you some real measurements. You never know what kind of alterations someone may have done to the thing. Point the seller here: How to measure for ebay and get him to give you accurate measurements for the item.

3. Zubberah

Zubberah Senior Member

J is right. But I have previously bought two JPG Homme jackets in size 40. Both ends of the jacket were lucky meet at my chest and were more like a size 36-38.