• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen a couple of pictures of these now but don’t have the story. Are those the original color, or did you dye them? Seems a lighter color than I’ve seen elsewhere. Looks great!

Didn't dye them. Different pairs have different tones and hues.

CWOyaji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If Florsheim Thursday is a thing, here’s my entry: 92604s someone was kind enough to put Cats Paw heels on.
4D90E59E-2397-4CE3-90A5-2026AD0A983F.jpeg

Last edited:

Jiqea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1930s-40s Dacks u-wings. The weather has been fluctuating between humid summer to cool autumn days. As long as I get to wear my shoes, it's all good.

@Jiqea sent these classics to me. The size 9E is a tad tight. 9ee would have been perfect.
View attachment 1669252 View attachment 1669253
I think those are the mid 50’s Scott-McHales, but I am well on the way to drunk in a bar in Moncton New Brunswick, so I may be wrong. I was walking the red brick sidewalks of Moncton last night in my mid 50’s SEDacks Cambridge U wings, nailed heels and all. Not a slip. Cheaney loafers tonight.

BlueSteel

Reaction score
I'm wearing 93602s today for Florsheim Thursday. Not home from work yet, but will see if I can convince the GF to snap a phone pic for me when I get there so I can share with y'all!

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think those are the mid 50’s Scott-McHales, but I am well on the way to drunk in a bar in Moncton New Brunswick, so I may be wrong. I was walking the red brick sidewalks of Moncton last night in my mid 50’s SEDacks Cambridge U wings, nailed heels and all. Not a slip. Cheaney loafers tonight.

You are absolutely right. They are JM.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm wearing 93602s today for Florsheim Thursday. Not home from work yet, but will see if I can convince the GF to snap a phone pic for me when I get there so I can share with y'all!

You are new around here. Your photo skills will improve where you can take clandestine pics of your shoes even when the GF is there. This cuts down on inappropriate eye rolling.

BlueSteel

Reaction score
Well, she played along...maybe this is a budget way she can say her BF is a model...lol! A wonderful pair of nearly NOS 93602s I grabbed off ebay last year...most of the woodgrain on the outsole was still intact when I got them. Maybe 10 wears or less in the 50ish years these existed before I got them:

IMG_1527 (2).jpg

BlueSteel

Reaction score

BlueSteel

Reaction score

BlueSteel

Reaction score

BlueSteel

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads