• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nealjpage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can any of you tell me just what in the hell these are?

Screenshot_20210121-222916_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210121-222841_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210121-222906_eBay.jpg

Oshare

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Busted out the black Dack’s kudu wholecuts today. View attachment 1540507
... but ma, all of the cool kids are doing it!!!

Remember fellas, with great power comes great responsibility!

PS: for context, chapter 68 is Head & Neck Infection while chapter 70 is Infections on Immuno Compromised Patients. The flow is absolutely unrelated to STD for chapter 69. Must appreciate a good sense of humor ? View attachment 1540570

Wow. 3 pairs of black wholecuts in one day!

Would this pair let me get into that club? I guess they are sort of black wholecuts?
They would fill a gap in my shoe collection that I never knew I had, and I would be all set if I quit my job and go into show biz.

Well, even if I don't quit my job, I am -seriously- thinking about picking these up for parties (whenever we can have parties again).

By the way, they are Florsheims.

Florsheim wholecuts.jpg

friendlygoz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Would this pair let me get into that club? I guess they are sort of black wholecuts?
They would fill a gap in my shoe collection that I never knew I had, and I would be all set if I quit my job and go into show biz.

Well, even if I don't quit my job, I am -seriously- thinking about picking these up for parties (whenever we can have parties again).

View attachment 1540630
Those are... wow. Just... wow. A party shoe for sure.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So... is today Dack’s kudu wholecut Thursday? That should be every Thursday. Us three have it covered.

I also have a pair in black! I've just been wearing boots for a while now... my vintage collection will likely re-appear sometime in the spring.

friendlygoz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also have a pair in black! I've just been wearing boots for a while now... my vintage collection will likely re-appear sometime in the spring.
So this is a thing: wholecut Thursday. Put it In your calendar.

eTrojan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1540630

Spectacular.

You. Must. Buy.

Nealjpage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1540630
So, what's the story on these?

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For your enjoyment and edification today, I present my Alden CIGAR Shell Cordovan Tassel loafers. These are the real deal Cigar style # 36630.

I have wanted a pair of Cigar Shell for a long time. I love them. But, I will say it was slightly anticlimactic at first because they almost look like a well matured and aged #8. They arent. And when I look close I can see the depth and richness of Cigar.

6370841C-41AD-49C6-AB76-D69F5F88CBF8.jpeg
4286ECAA-459C-4735-A40E-EFE1060823B0.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads