• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hotel Cali

Reaction score
Hi Neal

Thx for the interest. If you ever see anything you like please reach out to me for the Forum member discount. If you save the site as a favourite you will get regular updates when i make a new listing.

Jim

Coincidentally, i was looking at the site this morning with many that I want. But I will need to sell some to make room.

Great prices and I think there are some sizes for fellow forum guys.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Coincidentally, i was looking at the site this morning with many that I want. But I will need to sell some to make room.

Great prices and I think there are some sizes for fellow forum guys.

Just remember Canadian and English brands use different lettering to note widths. Ask us if there's a doubt.

Hotel Cali

Reaction score
Where did you get that made?

I plan on visiting family in Hong Kong in future, so might get one, or have a custom meen lap.

Happy Lunar New Year as well.

It's imported ready to wear bought locally here in Northern California. My friend import them from VN.

My wife's is custom made though.

Attachments

• 0125201125a_HDR-1.jpg
    0125201125a_HDR-1.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 18

Patrologia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up another pair of 93605s as an upgrade for my current pair, which are quite a bit older and much more worn. This pair is from 1985. These are the closest to "new" that I've handled so far. They have about the same amount of wear as my Nettletons (I'll do a side by side later, the Nettletons are a much brighter red and also more chunky looking).

On this pair, the quarters don't seem to be broken in yet. I forgot to take a picture of the soles but the leather across the ball isn't worn down to the stitching. There's some wear to the heels but I'd guess these have less than 20 wears, maybe fewer than 10. Obviously, difficult to know. These are still drying a little from a few coats of Bick4 and VSC. More images to come... These pics aren't great since it's very overcast and we're about to get an inch of rain. :)

View attachment 1324035

View attachment 1324036
Orange in the broguing for the win. Very nice pick up!

happypebble

Reaction score
Wearing J&M Crown Aristocrafts today. These are so nice; too bad they can't make something as good today.

friendlygoz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Me and my 93602s that I dyed with my sons are enjoying a gorgeous California day.
3D6D0B5E-C861-4C98-BE1D-E7884FEFEC02.jpeg

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

actionjbone

Reaction score

friendlygoz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are really something else. I will have to find a pair to produce similar pair.
Thanks. It was a fun project. They look dark brown in low light. In bright light the red hues come out.

The Apostle

Reaction score
Not Vintage since I bought these new about 18 months ago. Just thought I'd post my very first attempt at doing a custom patina. They started as Walnut and I got some stain on one shoe that I could but get out. Not even sure what it was. Ended up having to lightly sand it to remove. They were already stripped so I said, *******. Just finished and shined!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads