• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

friendlygoz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That' s Edge Kote, buddy. Fiebings spent $29.99 on brand development research to come up with that name, so let's get it right shall we?
I'm used to having editors fix my writing. I'm glad to have one here. I mean, why should I have gotten that part right? just because I posted a large picture with the name of the product?

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Casual Sunday for a few errands before the storm blows in.

C4298FBE-24FE-4EFA-AF8C-809ED1EA636C.jpeg

friendlygoz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow! Great find!
I'm going to have to try that when I can get my hands on some Fiebing's Edge Kote.

Seems like it might work better than black enamel nail polish... and probably get less funny looks from store clerks.
Much better than nail polish, which works OK, but dries stiff. This stuff soaks in better and is flexible. It’s made for leather too.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oshare

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Much better than nail polish, which works OK, but dries stiff. This stuff soaks in better and is flexible. It’s made for leather too.
Yup. The nail polish cracks and flakes off. I'll pick up a bottle of Edge Kote (tm) next time I'm back in the states.

Featured Sponsor

Where do you usually take inspiration for your style? Choose up to 3 answers

• Styleforum & other menswear forums

• Instagram

• TikTok

• Reddit

• Fashion Magazines

• Fashion Blogs

• Friends & Acquaintances

• Celebrities/influencers

• TV Shows & Movies

Results are only viewable after voting.