• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Being inspired by some of the recent photos of recrafts from Wyatt & Dad, I boxed up my faux Golden Harvest Florsheims and sent them off. I'm looking forward to them getting back, whenever that happens.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Being inspired by some of the recent photos of recrafts from Wyatt & Dad, I boxed up my faux Golden Harvest Florsheims and sent them off. I'm looking forward to them getting back, whenever that happens.
Which cobbler are you using? Tony Wyatt? Lance Wyatt? Or Tobias Crislip?

sam67

Reaction score
Which cobbler are you using? Tony Wyatt? Lance Wyatt? Or Tobias Crislip?
Has anyone used the Charlotte, NC location? It's about 8 miles down the road and I've never used them. Is there a difference in location or cobbler? Thanks

friendlygoz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First date with the wife in 15 months? How long has the girlfriend waited?

(Great shoes.)
It’s my wife. Someone once told me to “always date your wife.” I’ve tried to follow that.

Quantum17

Reaction score
I underestimated how much we have emotionally invested in this city. It’s the freshly baked heavenly smell from Wright’s early in the morning. Cuban café de leche rivals Vietnamese cà phê sữa đá. Hand-rolled cigars go surprisingly well with local meads. How can we tell it has become our town? Must there be a certain number of places serving your usual? A hidden spot looking at the sunset on the bay? After all, it’s been almost 10 years.

Hopefully, it won’t take that long to break in a new pair of shoes. Soon enough, it’ll be my imprint in the footbed. Not a superimpose upon someone else. That’s how I can tell it’s truly my own.

Presenting NOS Yorktown made by Gardiner of Maine. I don’t know how to date these, but since the company closed in 1974, it’s safe to say the pair was made in the 60s to early 70s the latest.
FAEEEF05-17C6-4CE9-8067-4CDED350802A.jpeg
AB593022-D63F-4044-8F50-171466A96D67.jpeg

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used the Charlotte, NC location? It's about 8 miles down the road and I've never used them. Is there a difference in location or cobbler? Thanks

Tony Wyatt is at the Winston-Salem location.

Tobias Crislip is at the Durham shop.

Lance Wyatt in Charlotte.

Personally, I would pick Tony and Tobias any day. Based on pics alone, I think they are 2 of the most talented cobblers around. Plus their prices are totally reasonable.

CWOyaji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I underestimated how much we have emotionally invested in this city. It’s the freshly baked heavenly smell from Wright’s early in the morning. Cuban café de leche rivals Vietnamese cà phê sữa đá. Hand-rolled cigars go surprisingly well with local meads. How can we tell it has become our town? Must there be a certain number of places serving your usual? A hidden spot looking at the sunset on the bay? After all, it’s been almost 10 years.

Hopefully, it won’t take that long to break in a new pair of shoes. Soon enough, it’ll be my imprint in the footbed. Not a superimpose upon someone else. That’s how I can tell it’s truly my own.

Presenting NOS Yorktown made by Gardiner of Maine. I don’t know how to date these, but since the company closed in 1974, it’s safe to say the pair was made in the 60s to early 70s the latest.View attachment 1595846View attachment 1595847
Yeah, but you have to go to Da Nang to experience Mi Quang, done right. Then you will have lived a full life. Behold:

sam67

Reaction score
"Made for The Shoe Tree" by FootJoy. Can anyone tell me who The Shoe Tree is/was? Thanks.

CWOyaji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol... dude in the video stole my scooter 😆
You are the bomb dot com
I think that scooter is a Minsk, I've ridden them over there. A two stroke engine and you have to mix oil in the fuel with every tank. But nothing stops them. The sidecar bike on the beach is a Ural. I saw the Hanoi police use one as a paddy wagon, with a handcuff on the passenger seat rail, back in the 90's.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.