• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

happypebble

Reaction score
The camel Dacks arrived today, just in time for Wingtip Wednesday. A little drink of Bicks, welt cleaning and some edge dressing and they are good to go. They date between late 1983 and 1987 based on the sock liner.

View attachment 1504949
Oh damn. Those look great. I am extra jealous

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all my forum friends. May your turkey be hot, your cranberries be tart and your shoes be old and shiny. Florsheim shell, of course.

1606406286706.jpeg

Last edited:

Quantum17

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all my forum friends. May your turkey be hot, your cranberries be tart and your shoes be old and shiny.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!! 🍻🍷🍽🍾
May I ask if there are members here who are passionate about cooking? I am making steaks, mashed potatoes, beef bourguignon, French onion soup, Brussels sprouts, salad, roasted individual Cornish hen, honey baked acorn squash and plenty of corny jokes on the cobbler 🍻
Edit: and Caprese salad. I know I forgot something.

Last edited:

Jiqea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May I ask if there are members here who are passionate about cooking? I am making steaks, mashed potatoes, beef bourguignon, French onion soup, Brussels sprouts, salad, roasted individual Cornish hen, honey baked acorn squash and plenty of corny jokes on the cobbler 🍻
I will be arriving at 4:00.

Nealjpage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This feast blows mine out of the water.

friendlygoz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy (US) Thanksgiving, shoe brothers. I’m on the Russian River in Sanoma County with my wife and sons. I only brought my Nike running shoes but I have this picture of the Foot Joys that are the subject of my shoe revival challenge entry. Be well...
A5A81F89-007A-4324-B308-6E8913E18176.jpeg

sam67

Reaction score
Try Zippo lighter fluid (naptha). That was often the solvent in American paste waxes.
I'm not going to take it to the Zippo level. This is as good as I'm going to get. Perhaps you can see a bit of the #8? Would you agree these are pre 1973 based on cleat? Date code would put at 1972, I believe. Has this been resoled, I see no nails? Thanks.
IMG_1939.JPG
IMG_1931.JPG
IMG_1927.JPG

Last edited:

Quantum17

Reaction score

eTrojan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went for a walk this morning while the kids made our pies (pumpkin chiffon and malted milk pecan). Chose the BA Mason LWB.

5AE97B88-2BA3-4DE9-B0DB-92A242708DEF.jpeg

We started out with white truffle scrambled eggs for breakfast.

8884158C-5D10-4B6A-9D42-AC26ACA624B4.jpeg

ccpl14

Reaction score
Happy thanksgiving all (to those in the US, and good vibes to everyone else).
Food not presentable yet, but I went pretty far back in the cave for this evening’s libations.

1547D197-2480-49D3-A4AA-D943979EF9A8.jpeg

Be safe and healthy brothers.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.