1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Vineyard Vines!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by HarrisonK, Jan 22, 2011.

1. kevster

kevster Member

As comical as some of this is, its kinda weird that some of you are creeping on his facebook and photobucket account.

2. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

As comical as some of this is, its kinda weird that some of you are creeping on his facebook and photobucket account.

what do you mean? he posted this in WAYWT

3. SnarlPatrick

SnarlPatrick Senior member

that photo has "persistent SF meme" written all over it. Edit: ok... this keeps getting better and better. [​IMG] bwahahaha!

4. Renton

Renton Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

[​IMG] wow

5. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

I had a dream last night where I was wearing a Vineyard Vines sweater given to me by an old white person. It was a pink argyle zip sweater with squirrels printed along the arms and little strawberries on the collar.

6. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

I had a dream last night where I was wearing a Vineyard Vines sweater given to me by an old white person. It was a pink argyle zip sweater with squirrels printed along the arms and little strawberries on the collar.

would seriously wear this if it didn't have the argyle

7. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

I had a nightmare last night where I was wearing a Vineyard Vines sweater given to me by an old white person. It was a pink argyle zip sweater with squirrels printed along the arms and little strawberries on the collar.

ftfy

8. JG000

JG000 Senior member

Saw them on "How I Made My Millions" last night, figured I'd do some research on the brand.

In a nutshell, their neckwear does nothing for me. They charge $75 for a tie (very high margins by their own admission) which IMO is ridiculously overpriced for something so costume looking and contrived. Rest assured I wouldn't pay it.

But, I particularly like the pattern/ color scheme of the first shirt posted by OP - even if it does seem like a marketing push.

9. asdfasdfasdf

asdfasdfasdf New Member

10. jhwendland

jhwendland Senior member

Poorly produced, pseudo-prep lifestyle brand for insecure conformists.

11. Giggler

Giggler New Member

I've been recruited to work for this company to manage a new location opening up in May. Never heard of it. Checking it out. Fetch.

12. Libido Max

Libido Max New Member

Reading all this replies got me spending online to try this brand. I see a lot of people wearing this at Newport beach California.