• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Vincent Pradier

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
While in denial about the traffic I soon was to face this evening, I ran across and bought a shirt by Vincent Pradier Paris today at a thrift store. It is a pinkish-lilac broadcloth with wing collar, double cuffs and a fly placket covering the (mid-grade plastic) buttons. It seems to be of good construction, and fits me very well, along with having a very good wing collar, not the cheesy short sewn-down-wing type, but a generous stand with substantial free wings. For $10 I couldn't pass it up. I had never heard of the brand until I got home and looked it up: http://vincent-pradier.com/about_us_brand.htm It appears to be distributed only in Asia as of yet. Anyone seen this brand before? Edit: while Mr. Pradier seems to know how to fit himself for a shirt, he appears to have trouble laundering/ironing:

Bic Pentameter

Reaction score

benchan

Reaction score
Indeed, Vincent Pradier can be found in some reputable and gasp "trendy" dept store in Asia. They are relatively inexpensive at about 50 USD per shirt(as a price point similar to regular brooks brothers shirt). In comparison, CIT and ALAIN FIGARET cost about 100-125 USD there.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting, thanks for the info. Incidentally, where in Japan would one look for the best clothing stores? Is there a 'district'? I suppose that should be its own topic...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's