1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Villa bolgheri trousers

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Nick M, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

Can anyone comment on the quality of Villa Bolgheri trousers, for example, these ones? Are they actually made by Zegna? Are these ones genuine?

2. j

j Senior member Admin

Could there be a less flattering pair of pants for this poor mannequin? [​IMG]

3. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

Well, that's the heart of the matter, obviously. [​IMG] Whoa. New smilies.

4. agent.5

agent.5 Well-Known Member

slightly OT: What do people think about the back pockets? I never use them and, if form follows function, why do we need back pockets? Do any designers make pants without back pockets?

5. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

Well, I tend to use all my pockets - even the absence of one back pocket tends to bug me. I would imagine the Gucci/Dior Homme/Prada/D&G set make pants without back pockets.

6. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

RU sure that they are Villa Bolgheri? - Tag just says Bolgheri, could be a no-name Italian brand. Oh, and Nick, I'm going to email you about those socks now.

7. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

Well, this my concern. You'd think that the genuine article would have 'Villa Bolgheri' on the label - so the question is, coincidence, cheap knock-off, or diffusion line?

What about his other auctions? Some of the Zegna stuff looks fairly genuine, but I'm leery of the 'Versace Jeans Couture' gear. Does anyone have any experience with the seller, eclass229?

8. Alias

Alias Senior member

He tends to overprice his ties. That tiedeals seller often sells the same ones for less. And Andrew: Don't abbreviate with "R U" and such. [​IMG] Internet shorthand is for those 14-year-olds who type conversations consisting entirely of "whutz ^" and "nm u" You dress too well to be a shorthand-using 14-year-old.

9. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

what is "nm u"?

i use all my pockets too.

10. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

[​IMG] Sorry. I have a friend that like to text message me on my cell phone - I guess it carried over.