1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Vietnam era M65 OG-107 field jacket Small-Long (SL)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by cbfn, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbfn

cbfn Senior member

Authentic enlisted issued 1960s vintage VIETNAM WAR ERA US ARMY Military M65 OG-107 FIELD JACKET COAT. Very quality made and with a ton of life left.

Overall, this jacket is in excellent used condition for being almost 50 years old, with no rips, holes, or tears. All of the snaps and buttons are still present and still work, and the zippers work smoothly. The interior labels are still attached and both the waist and hem drawstrings are present. There are some small stains on the jacket, but they are very faint and indistinguishable from the jacket's patina. I would rate this jacket about a 8 out of 10, with 10 being brand new condition.

The jacket fits a 38 or 40 well, and looks good from everything from jeans to a suit. Some nice inspiration here, here and here.

The jacket does not smell musky or like moth balls, and have probably been unworn since the late 80's, as the Hungry Hewie's coupon found in the pocket shows.

Measurements:
    Chest: 22"
    Should to end of arm: 26"
    Length BOC: 32"
    Should to shoulder: 19"

Intl. shipping is about $20.

Please let me know if you want additional information or pictures.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016

2. Dong Min Kang

Dong Min Kang Member

I'm interested in your field jacket. What's the difference between M65 2nd? Thanks

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.