• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
^ Is that a serious question? If that setup gets obsoleted any time in the near future, pigs will fly.

Actually no it wasn't serious b/c I figured that 9500 GT was obsoleted before I even bought it. 9500 isn't that high on the Geforce totem heheh.

Nananine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manny Calavera
Still looking for someone to go in on a Frozen Synapse two-pack on Steam with me. Ten bucks for maybe the best multiplayer strategy game ever.

I fancy myself a solid turn-based/simulturn-based gamer. I lose very VERY badly in Frozen Synapse all the time
frown.gif

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I ended up wrangling someone to buy it with me last night. Got to run through the tutorial and played a couple of bot skirmishes. I can't wait to get ****** thoroughly beat by Humans later today. Brilliant game, by the way. I've been following it for about a year (or since its first IGF showing), and you don't really "get" the game until you play it. Way more exciting than it looks.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah damn, I just saw your request on the other page. Anyone else want to go in on it, let me know.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got home late last night and hopped on PS3 to get my free crap from the store. What a farce. Every single game they're giving away is an advertisement for a soon-to-be-released sequel (aside from LBP, which has a new, shiny sequel), and the PS+ "deals" are generally for outdated junk or just junk. I have the two great games they're offering up, LBP and Wipeout HD (Super Stardust HD just seems redundant to me as I have and have played other, better dual-stick shooters), the few things on the store I'd be interested in grabbing (FFVII and Symphony of the Night for PSOne) aren't on sale...

The outage and subsequent breach didn't have much of an impact on me, it just strikes me as sad what an insular, lazy, anti-consumer company Sony has become. If they didn't have a handful of first-party games I need, I'd have no problem flipping my PS3 for an Oppo simply to avoid their product.

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else excited for Duke Nukem?

Already pre-purchased on Steam.
devil.gif

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like Duke Nukem's humor won't appeal to me anymore now that I'm not 12.

matik23

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manny Calavera
Got home late last night and hopped on PS3 to get my free crap from the store. What a farce. Every single game they're giving away is an advertisement for a soon-to-be-released sequel (aside from LBP, which has a new, shiny sequel), and the PS+ "deals" are generally for outdated junk or just junk. I have the two great games they're offering up, LBP and Wipeout HD (Super Stardust HD just seems redundant to me as I have and have played other, better dual-stick shooters), the few things on the store I'd be interested in grabbing (FFVII and Symphony of the Night for PSOne) aren't on sale...

The outage and subsequent breach didn't have much of an impact on me, it just strikes me as sad what an insular, lazy, anti-consumer company Sony has become. If they didn't have a handful of first-party games I need, I'd have no problem flipping my PS3 for an Oppo simply to avoid their product.

Sorry but I will never understand people who ***** about free stuff. Like seriously?

Hop

Reaction score
Some of Games Shown At E3 So Far...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Halo 4

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Mass Effect 3

Cant Find Any Videos of Fortza 4 or Halo Anniversary (Combat Evolved HD Remake)

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Accidentally "purchased" Infamous twice. I really wanted my second free game to be Little Big PLanet. Ah well

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ Weird, it let you do that? I got Infamous (played the demo a bunch of times, but now somehow looks dated) and Dead Nation which is kind of fun but probably would be much better on a PC, control-wise at least. It amazes me that a 32" TV seems to be too small to play the PS3 on. Maybe I will have more fun with both when I move the PS3 back down to the bigger TV.

dave333

Reaction score
Halo 4 is gonna suck but I do love halo a lot. Bittersweet

Hop

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dave333
Halo 4 is gonna suck but I do love halo a lot. Bittersweet

I would wait until some actual in formation on the game before I reached that conclusion...

ShaunHWright

Reaction score
Can't wait for Mass Effect 3 ! From the live gameplay looked a lot like Mass Effect 2, only more fluid !
They even had the Kinect feature with the game which allowed you to give commands to the squads and go though conversations on the fly using your voice ! Neat !
3.6.2012!
bounce2.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads