• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

Nikos

Reaction score
Oh I'm a veteran. Laughing as I write this, but I guess it's true.
I've beat Sekiro twice, and completed all Dark Souls (a few bosses elude me I admit).
I cannot recommend Bloodborne highly enough. It was my first, and still the most memorable. I didn't know what I was getting into then, and still remember my frustration when I started playing.
I am puzzled that Miyazaki never created a sequel; it is really that good. If you can borrow a Playstation, please play this game.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bloodborne Kart has been rumored for years...

51d05-16482173836097-1920.jpg

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still waiting patiently for CP 2077 DLC. Talked my buddy into installing Far Cry 5 from Game Pass for a little co-op fun this weekend. I had forgotten how great this game is.

Story and characters are meh, but the sandbox is just so inviting and fun. The enemy NPCs' lunatic AI is what makes these games for me.

Nikos

Reaction score
It was driving me crazy that NPCs were constantly attacking me in Far Cry 5

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It was driving me crazy that NPCs were constantly attacking me in Far Cry 5

The bugged out insane NPCs are my favorite thing about the whole series. They kinda toned them down from Far Cry 4, but they are still hilarious.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who has been playing D4? How do you like it? Is it back to D2 gameplay?

I've been hard coping watching others play. Anyone trying to get in the top 1000 HC players to lvl 100? :p

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Need to build new computer first, but it is on my list.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Eh, I can't even consider it. I played the free weekend of D2 remaster and all I could think was "how did I sink so many hours of my life into this as a kid?"

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean in terms of D2 gameplay?
I think D4 so far is definitely better than D3. Not sure it can be better than D2. '

Eh, I can't even consider it. I played the free weekend of D2 remaster and all I could think was "how did I sink so many hours of my life into this as a kid?"
AARPG's are a literal time-sink by design. I'll do one playthrough and some endgame, but I don't know how people keep on them for years.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Gameplay footage coming tomorrow.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, that's about what I would envision.

I'm not gonna get childhood D2 investment or anything, but I'd like to get a playthrough as I did with D3...though I can't remember if I even made it through inferno in D3.

Part of the game to me though is repeating the areas, both the difficulty repeats and the "I need loot or XP" repeats of specific areas.

Almost zero chance I'd do a full playthrough on multiple characters though. Probably just pick sorceror or rogue (because I always preferred ranged combat in Diablo games)...maybe some low-level diddling around with other classes.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would usually grind and sink time in to min/max for PVP but nowadays cannot justify it. Even when I built a new PC earlier this year for a not so small sum (opt to stick with the 3090 TI instead of going with the 4000 series).

It would be cool to have my gamertag carved into the Lilith statue or Megan Fox read out name during a HC death. But most likely will continue to watch streamers grind out the max level 100 in HC and live vicariously through them. It's still entertaining without being too invested otherwise.

Plus, I have bunch of other games in the library yet to open up. I really need to give Fallout Las Vegas another try. Fallout 4 and The Last of Us on PS4 were the last games I really immersed myself in and enjoyed it from start to beginning.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I also want to play Last of Us in PC...but need the new PC for that.

Meanwhile I have TOTK, and also bought the pirate game sea of thieves that I've wanted to play for many years. Despite a potentially toxic and awful player base...I just want some time in a game where you're sailing around in tall ships and where that sailing is actually marginally realistic and requires multiple people working together to effectively operate the ship. Love that you actually have to run around the deck to adjust sails, need to coordinate steering with cannon firing, etc.

brokencycle

Reaction score
I also want to play Last of Us in PC...but need the new PC for that.

Meanwhile I have TOTK, and also bought the pirate game sea of thieves that I've wanted to play for many years. Despite a potentially toxic and awful player base...I just want some time in a game where you're sailing around in tall ships and where that sailing is actually marginally realistic and requires multiple people working together to effectively operate the ship. Love that you actually have to run around the deck to adjust sails, need to coordinate steering with cannon firing, etc.

My friends played Sea of Thieves for a bit, but they said it ultimately wasn't very good and lost interest quickly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads