• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bitcoin Code App is so ordinary to make a store on the stage. We found that specific online piece stages had been added to make it strong for all clients. We saw online piece choices, for example, PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, and others that can be utilized to set to the side a portion. The least store that can be made by inspectors is basically $250; this is moderate showed up diversely comparable to other auto exchanging stages that request significantly more. The withdrawal joins in like way works with a tick. The client is permitted to enter a figure they need to pull back and support the exchange. We were glad to find that withdrawal demands are dealt with and finished in 24-hours. Click this page right now and get back to Bitcoin Code App:

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I played all Dark Souls in reverse order and enjoyed all of them.
Not sure which one I liked more, probably the third.
I always play melee. Might be worth replaying with a different build, it never crossed my mind. It will probably be quite different. I am pretty bad in PvP though.

Switching from melee to sorcerer or pure cleric build makes any of them feel like a totally different game, and this is their main selling point over Sekiro for me, which was fairly linear in its character creation and leveling.

Nikos

Reaction score
I'll probably start DS3 again with a new character. It has been a few years since I played it, and I'm sure I missed a lot as it was my first Dark Souls game (and it will be a while until the Elden Ring is out).

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll probably start DS3 again with a new character. It has been a few years since I played it, and I'm sure I missed a lot as it was my first Dark Souls game (and it will be a while until the Elden Ring is out).

Pure caster builds are all fun - I've been goofing with those recently.

For a realy good time, keep levelling up with Yolo of Londor until he dies, then purchase the Dark Hand from Yuria when she shows up at firelink.

You can kill the old lady blocking the entrance to Lothric Castle to Force the Dancer of the Boreal Valley boss fight super early, and with some practice you can kill her with the Dark Hand.

Unlocks Lothric Castle super early and gives you access to enough titinite chunks to get a super OP weapon before you've event killed the cursed greatwood.

Nikos

Reaction score
Pure caster builds are all fun - I've been goofing with those recently.

For a realy good time, keep levelling up with Yolo of Londor until he dies, then purchase the Dark Hand from Yuria when she shows up at firelink.

You can kill the old lady blocking the entrance to Lothric Castle to Force the Dancer of the Boreal Valley boss fight super early, and with some practice you can kill her with the Dark Hand.

Unlocks Lothric Castle super early and gives you access to enough titinite chunks to get a super OP weapon before you've event killed the cursed greatwood.

Your message is going to cost me another million deaths approximately

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yxsimchx4pr71.jpg

mejames

Reaction score
I used to be a big fan of COD. Such a great game. Sadly, I don't have the luxury of free time to play it these days.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wrapping up my ME Legendary run as evil femme Shep. Committed 2 genocides (maybe 3), lost Ashley, Mordin, and Kaiden so far (ok I shot Kaiden) as well as all my redshirt crew. I have a feeling more will die before I complete the last game.

I wish they still made games like this.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Made a game about my future wife nice

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only gaming I do is sim racing and have been using a 5 year old Dell XPS business oriented PC for a couple of years. It runs the games on medium settings. I'd have to disable memory hogs while I raced to get decent performance.

It finally died yesterday giving me the justification to pick up for a modern, mid-level gaming rig with a decent graphics card (3060Ti GPU). Wow, what a difference! All graphic settings on epic and I can race with 2 dozen other AI cars and still get 100+ FPS.

Nikos

Reaction score
Rather sad I finished Elden Ring, one of the best games I have played.
It is rare for me to feel that a game was worth paying full price.
These games are not for everyone though.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rather sad I finished Elden Ring, one of the best games I have played.
It is rare for me to feel that a game was worth paying full price.
These games are not for everyone though.

You play the other DS games? Half the fun is the replayability!

The games feel so different as a different build... easy bosses are harder, hard bosses are easier, etc

Nikos

Reaction score
You play the other DS games? Half the fun is the replayability!

The games feel so different as a different build... easy bosses are harder, hard bosses are easier, etc

Yeah, I think I have played everything twice by now.
I will do the same with Elden Ring for sure, probably as a mage in NG+.
Although I admit I eventually get back into melee, I find spells and incantations much more interesting and deep as a playstyle.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads