• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've reading up on Rainbow Six: Siege and I'm hankering for a system now. Not willing to drop $300+ on one though (I'm happy with PS4, could care less about the latest systems at the moment)

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Saw a YT video of a guy converting an older Dell Optiplex PC he got for like 20 bucks (with no HDD) into a media center/retro gaming rig booting some Linux distro from a USB stick. No interest in having it but it seems like a fun mini project to set up.

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody play around with the Oculus Quest 2? I don’t really like the Facebook integration but I’ve been seeing promising reviews.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is tempting...

But it can't play Half Life:Alyx without the PC link and I doubt my PC is good enough at this point.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have Diablo on PS4, don't really play computer games much, it is amazing to me the following of this game since it came out a long time ago originally, I know I invested a lot of online hours with friends playing it

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Never liked the Diablo series. But Lilith is hot as hell in the new trailer.

Just bought the Dolby Atmos plugin for my headset and tried out Senua's Sacrifice. It's freaking me out heheh

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm actually thinking of doing a Diablo 1 playthrough soon.

I'm sure it will feel antiquated and all of that, but I was too young when it came out. Spent a TON of time playing D2 though...

Watched this recently and it was super interesting how Diablo came to be (it was ALMOST a turn-based game!!!):

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also, this whole Ars Technica War Stories series seems pretty interesting. I found the Diablo one after seeing this one about how they tortured and abused the PS1 in order to make Crash Bandicoot work:

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never liked the Diablo series. But Lilith is hot as hell in the new trailer.

Just bought the Dolby Atmos plugin for my headset and tried out Senua's Sacrifice. It's freaking me out heheh

Senuas looks good. I was reading they did a lot of research into true psychosis and how it feels when making it. I havent worked up the balls to play it.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Senuas looks good. I was reading they did a lot of research into true psychosis and how it feels when making it. I havent worked up the balls to play it.

I played it for about 10 minutes then put it down a while back. Now with the 3d sound plugin for my headphones, my desire to play it through just shot up. IMO you definitely need Atmos and a headset to play this one.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've been getting a kick out of Ring Fit Adventure on the switch.

Little simple RPG-lite game, except you control your character by exercising. That little plastic ring can actually be pretty strenuous...its a nice way to get in a little extra movement when stuck at home 24/7.

Only thing I don't like is that Nintendo made it physical-cartridge-only. I only buy physical copies of major games since Nintendo stuff holds resale value and I'm not some collector who will keep them forever...but Ring Fit is a game meant to be played in short bursts.

Kind of annoying to have to switch cartridges every time you want to play Ring Fit for 20 minutes. They made it physical-only because you already had to buy specialized controller hardware...but it was a real missed opportunity to have a digital option...

nathan38

Reaction score
I like to play The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game because this is an amazing game! the story was a bit lacking however when you beat the final boss, the cut scene become a tear jerker. the sounds are lovely, and I like they stored a few music and sounds from Link To The Past! when you have a 3DS I advise you get this game.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got Dragon Quest 11 on Gamespass and it's pretty good. I normally don't go for jrpgs but I really enjoyed the first Dragon Quest game on NES as a kid so I got myself hooked on this new one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads