• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

Nikos

Reaction score
On another note, any recommendation on the Yakuza/Judgment games would be appreciated.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry I'm an Xbox guy can't help ya there

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On another note, any recommendation on the Yakuza/Judgment games would be appreciated.

These are PS games? Never heard of them, but I barely play these days

Nikos

Reaction score
Didn't realize these are Playstation exclusives.
Apparently they are quite good but there are so many of them.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A Sopranos / Metal Gear crossover would be cool

INDENT]

this needs a requote

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got Deus Ex Mankind a week or so ago for like 2 dollars. Just got both DLC missions for 3 bucks. Hope it's good or I'm out like half a pack of smokes.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just watched a 10 hour play through of The Last of Us... it's only week 2 of the COVID lockdown :uhoh:

Nikos

Reaction score
I've been playing Conan Exiles, a survival game which looks like a PS2 era game and has terrible inventory management, but is strangely addictive.
Also Control, which is the exact opposite.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I always hated the modern combat military shooters but made an exception and spent 6 bucks on Spec Ops The Line for Xbox.

Amazing story that pulls no punches (based on Heart of Darkness by Conrad), even though the mechanics are dated and janky since it's a last gen title.

Still though, can't recommend it enough.

Other than that, been grinding out my end game character in ESO.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to play the 20 year old Deus Ex with the Revision mod. It's a great mod that overhauls everything. I got the game on steam and you can download the mod there as well. The game has aged very well. I bought the game to absolve my guilt of pirating it in high school.

The story is pretty interesting. Basically a mysterious global pandemic has broken out across the world. It's discovered that the pandemic is man made and governments use this as an opportunity to seize control. The future America they depict has slowly changed into a police state dystopian nightmare with an ever increasing divide between the rich and poor. Homeless encampments fill American cities. Due to advancements in technology, the world is on the precipice of an AI revolution.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Haven't actually played the those games yet, but I got both Human Revolution and Mankind Divided for like 5 bucks each on Xbox. Once I finish Spec Ops I'll move on to that Deus Ex.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Me and my BFF are playing Terraria together 1 night a week after our kids are asleep. This is as much as our wives will let us play.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In addition to there being a Switch shortage, there is also a mario kart shortage. Sold out from a lot of first party sellers and used stock is either $$$ or hard to find.

Sure, could always buy a digital copy, but I've been trying to pick up used physical copies of any of those flagship games because they hold so much resale value. I'm not some kind of collector so odds are I will sell this console at some point. Digital copies are worth nothing. When I sold my N64 a while back, there were games that were worth more than the console.

I've got a custom ebay search running to show me newly listed BIN items that meet certain criteria. There are definitely still people who way under-price these games, but there are also people who must be running similar searches, because they get snapped up fast.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Coming back to Dead Cells after a while. It's even better after all the recent updates.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics